California-Central

Sebastiani or Chateau Julien?

Hello! 

It's great to join this board!  I'm recently engaged and narrowing down wedding venues for Summer 2010!  If anyone has experience with either Sebastiani Winery in Sonoma or Chateau Julien in Carmel Valley, please share your comments! 

Thanks!

Re: Sebastiani or Chateau Julien?

• elishabelleelishabelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at Sebastiani. A downfall is that they are located in the middle of a neighborhood and don't have a very large area for a ceremony space. If you have over 100 guests, I don't think this venue would work (IMO). However, their prices were very reasonable and their coordinator was very friendly.
    Another downfall of Sonoma is the hotel prices during high season. Further north in Santa Rosa, Windsor, and Healdsburg is a bit more reasonable when it comes to hotel prices.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,

Chateau Julien without a doubt!!  My sister, cousin, and very good friend were all married there and I had my rehearsal dinner there as well. I have been to many special events at the winery as well... It is located in one of the most beautiful areas in the country.... My rehearsal dinner was a night everyone remembered and couldn't stop talking about.... The special events team is amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. From the Chai to the food and flowers---not a detail was missed.... Plus getting married out in the vineyard among all of the grapevines is gorgeous!!! When you call ask for Michele Gogliucci and tell her Alison & Nick sent you. You will not be disappointed and you will have a wedding that everyone will be talking about for years to come.

The decision is easy..... Chateau Julien!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards