April 2013 Weddings

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

I just found this site from a friend of mine and thought I'd join. She said it was super helpful while she was planning her wedding, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Alex and my fiance and I are getting married next April. I'm not sure what else to write about myself (that I have 2 cats? Or maybe that we just moved to Atlanta? lol--I'm no good with intros), but just thought I'd say Hi before I just dive right in with posting. :)

Re: Hello!

• Hello. Welcome and Congrats! :) 
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • welcome!!! and congrats! what have you checked off your wedding list so far?!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hi! : Can't wait to hear more about your planning

Anniversary
  • Welcome! the ladies on this board are super nice and this website and these boards are soooo helpful!  How is your planning going??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Congtratulations and welcome to the board! There is a sticky at the top to fill out a survey about yourself so that can help with the intro!
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

So far we've picked colors (teal, sangria, and navy with bits of silver thrown in for good measure), gotten a venue (caterer is included), and picked our bridal party. We've been taking it slow, but it's about time to get the ball rolling on this whole thing! :)
  • Welcome and congrats!  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

• Welcome and Congrats! you wont be disappointed here as the ladies are extremely helpful.

Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards