Not Engaged Yet

katanne

Hi!

I just got your message about being from Rochester :) I have been in LA these past few days visiting a friend from home and haven't been able to respond.

I am going to visit both The Inn on the Lake in Canandaigua and Woodcliff Hotel and Spa the day after Thanksgiving. Know anything about those places? I requested info from Belhurst Castle which is absolutely beautiful... I will definitely look into your other suggestions too. Thanks so much!!

Re: katanne

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello!

excellent! I have been to Woodcliff many a times... actually, the house I grew up on backs up to the Woodcliff golf course! So MANY a time!

Woodcliff has a beautiful view. Traditional ballroom. Their big honeymoon suite is pretty awesome!! You would be able to get some great pics and your guests would be able to stay in a pretty sweet hotel if they wanted. Also, it's pretty close to the NY state thurway, which may be helpful for all your travelers.

I haven't been to the Inn on the Lake, but Canandaigua is great! Only 30 minutes outside of Rochester. I love the Finger Lakes (looking there myself) and Canandaigua is a great town.

let me know if you have any other questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards