Snarky Brides

PIP POLL

Re: PIP POLL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:299343bd-bc8d-40e0-90cf-6bc2a9f2a58f">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO. 2. Eye candy. 3. If you could be any tv/movie/book character, who would it be? 4. Picture that best describes your work day. 5. If you had $98,345, what would you spend it on? 6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

HA! I almost went with Leeloo too! Or Alice from Resident Evil.

Thanks Dot, not bad for a 50 year old huh?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:1e0fdaa8-7ff0-4434-ae9b-25d7ff70e9d7">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : No it is me.  These were some of our engagement pics.  They turned out ok bt I got a craptastic hair cut about a week before.  And I am not sure what I was thinking with that sweater.  Eh whatever. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Really? Because I thought your hair was way cute. You're adorable, so enough with the insulting yourself nonsense.
  • 1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.

2. Eye candy. I couldn't find this GIF but I wish I could. 

3. If you could be any tv/movie/book character, who would it be?
    Bridget Jones. Or any character that is bad-ass and questing. I love questing!

4. Picture that best describes your work day.
    I have two:
    Mainly:

With a little testing of cleanrooms/controlled environment: 

Those are both random google images

5. If you had $98,345, what would you spend it on?

Save a lot, pay off some stuff and then go back here for a month long vacay:
    Turks and Caicos, Villa Renaissance

And bonus dork picture:
    This is one of our firsts:

EW on a million levels.

2. Eye candy.

Downpayment on this:

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.

BIL made this of my H at our wedding:

And straight mobbin:

2. Eye candy.

(i wish i was her!)

4.Picture that best describes your work day.

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whateve

(i met Dwight from the Real Housewives of Atlanta in the DC airport- he was on my flight to Atlanta)

(photobombing our Spice Girls photo)

(obligatory cat photo AKA what happens when I take a picture of my half-blind kitten with the flash on)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I don't really have time to play but this is the first pic of me and H.

• Dot, stop talking shiit about yourself! You really have no reason to be so hard on yourself.

sb, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but your H has the best hair on the planet. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wah! I want to participate in this post, but my computer is being upgraded so I'm using my coworker's computer at the moment. I don't know why my computer is being upgraded again because it was just upgraded like a month ago.

2. Eye candy.

pass for now

June 16, 2012
  • Ill confrim that I copied it to my laptop for future reference :P
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • DAMMIT I MISSED DOT
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:c5e5f976-0fd0-49a8-833f-a42b27fb6a27">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wah! I want to participate in this post, but my computer is being upgraded so I'm using my coworker's computer at the moment. I don't know why my computer is being upgraded again because it was just upgraded like a month ago.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

They are probably blocking the Knot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:0fc62653-42c0-4816-b2fb-83d2eafde889">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dot, stop talking shiit about yourself! You really have no reason to be so hard on yourself. sb, I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but your H has the best hair on the planet. 
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

haha, you have told me, and I love hearing it. He is a hairy man in general, but that hair on his head slays me. :-)
  • Lets try this again...first post didn't work.

1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.

2. Eye candy.

N/A right now, but for my previous job:

Downpayment on a house

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.

MOH force feeling me hospital food:

My lifeline:

• That's an adorable pic dot.

AND I love Shemar Moore.
  • Oooh la la, Dot, I like that pic.  You are damn fierce.

Your puppehs are sweet, too!
    panther
  • That is a really great picture, Dot. And I love your shoes. Posting your face on the Internet isn't that bad, right?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:16fd65fe-b657-43fd-829a-f04503af9fbf">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys are assholes.  You've gone and made me freaking cry by being nice to me.  Damnit.  I knew I never should have showed my face.  Honestly, thank you.  Very much.  And I promise I will stop talking crap about myself.  At least for today. 

Oh stop hating on yourself. No one is perfect here.

We all have things about ourselves we dont like, I have several in fact. But, we share.
  • Dot - yay!!!  I'm so excited I didn't miss the pictures after all!  You're gorgeous lady and you most certainly do know shoes.  :)

PS - There are a lot of hot husbands around here.  Dang.

• Dot, for some reason I pictured you with dark hair. Your pics are great.
  • Yay Dot!

1. Oldest i could find where I am not completely smashed and looking like shite. FH can definitely grow a beard. This is the first time i have ever shown my face on TK. 

2. Eye candy

3. First thing that popped into my head:

4. I either have a ton of stuff to do or nothing.

5. Money would be spent on travel
  • I feel your fear Dot. I am already feeling weird about posting a pic of myself. I don't even put many of myself on FB or allow my pic to be taken that often. I prefer to be behind the camera. 
  • It's darker now, more of a medium reddish brown. I'm trying to find one I am happy with. It's a bit shorter too but not by much. 
  • Yeah, we're a week a part and lbarr is a week before me. We were going to do them 2 months before I think, so July 22nd. We're only having 25 people or so though so we're pretty set on who is coming already. I'm ordering them next week. 
  • I looked all over for pics of the H with his "beard" but because so much of his comes in light (read - grey) it doesn't really show up.  This is the closest I could get.

And because that's a bad picture of him, I'm adding this one in because I think it's eye-candy worthy.

• If H doesn't shave, this is his face after, oh, a week? It's ridiculous.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:76cd1a15-43e6-4943-b20d-305b97bedd58">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : I get it KD.  I'm not hating on myself just a long term insecurity.  You know how some people laugh when they are nervous?  Well I usually try and crack jokes and make fun of myself because it breaks the tension.  I see how on here that probably doesn't translate well and I will try and break the habit. 

I totally get you on this, I do the same thing.  Maybe a childhood insecurity thing; I put myself down before someone else can?  I dunno but your picture is awesome and you look great!  Those shoes are fierce!
    Our first picture together was at a Halloween party about 3 weeks after we started dating, in my junior year of college:

He was a pilot and I was "the devil in a blue dress".

2. Eye candy.

Olivia Benson from SVU

• Sorry Dot!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards