Attire & Accessories Forum

WANTED: J. Crew Lucinda, Genevieve Silk Radzimir, or Celeste Gown

Ladies, Does any one have new/used J. Crew Lucinda, Genevieve or Celeste gown they are willing to sell to a fellow knottie? Please let me know if you have either of them and your selling price. I am looking for optimally a size 4 but a 6 would rock too.I'm going for a beach wedding and these three are adorable. I know Lucinda is selling on jcrew.com right now but I'm hoping to get my dress cheaper than 2K as boo and I are entirely covering the wedding! Thanks!

Re: WANTED: J. Crew Lucinda, Genevieve Silk Radzimir, or Celeste Gown

• I have a size 8 lucinda gown, for under 2k, for sale. Brand new with box. I am also including a free flower sash.
  • I am interested in this gown I need a size 8 my e-mail s_katrese@hotmail.com, I would love to see pics of the gown.
  • edited February 2010
    I'm a message board newbie but am loving this dress, the J. Crew Genevieve Silk Radzimir.  ONLY this dress.  I have a dress already; it's off the rack and the wrong size; it's the wrong style for our now destination wedding.  If any of you have this dress in a 0 or 2, please let me know!  I'd love to wear this to get married in.
  • Hi, I have the Silk Radzimir Genevieve, snow (more ivory-toned), size 6! Never worn. Perfect condition. Tags still attached. Bought it and am in love with it, but am no longer engaged.

Originally $1950. Asking $1700. Please write back and we can talk details. I'm open to any and all questions. :)

Roxanne

rwsxoxo@gmail.com

Also, placing on Ebay tonight or tomorrow if no responses come through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards