Pennsylvania-Central

bridesmaid gifts

Hi Ladies, I'm trying to figure out what to get my bridesmaids...I found a pretty good deal on pearl necklaces.  Is that something you would enjoy?  And what is everyone else getting their bridesmaids?

Thanks!! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bridesmaid gifts

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting my bridesmaid:
    -canvas bags with their names embroidered on them
       Inside those: -necklace and earrings that I made, faux pearl, pretty low cost by getting supplies at michaels
                            -little other odds and ends that might be nice

but those are the two big things, tote bags and jewelry.  I had to wait FOREVER on Ebay until I found a good deal, but it was great in the end.  Good lucK!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i got coach wristlets on sale at the coach outlet in lancaster
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting my girls makeup bags with their intials on embriodered on it.  I am also making them necklaces and earrings.  That is what i know I am doing fr sure but I am still thinking of a couple of other things to get them. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls Coach make up bags when they were on sale at the outlets.  Since the girls want to do their own make up the wedding day I am filling it with some make up.  They are also getting earrings and a bracelet. 
  • edited December 2011
    I got them a jewelry set that includes a necklace and a set of earrings for the day of, and I am going to buy them purses to match their dresses that they can use on the wedding date. My maid of honor I am taking to the Hershey Spa a few days before the wedding as a thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    I had gotten my girls each a clutch of different design that fit each of their personalities through Macys.com. They run a lot of great clearance items on there including designers.  For the MOH I had also included a pair of cute earrings as an extra special thank you for all of her help.  Any gift you give will be appreciated I'm sure:)  Good Luck!
  • AaronAndNikkiAaronAndNikki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered all my gifts from Etsy.com.  It's a great site - check it out!  Its all handmade or vintage stuff sold by individual sellers.  Most will custom things for you and even give you a special deal if you order multiples.  Tell them its for a wedding!!  Unlike everywhere else that marks up prices for weddings, the people on Etsy are great and usually give you a discount!!

We're doing an eco-friendly wedding (with a Love Birds / Tree motif) so I wanted my gifts to fit that theme as much as possible.  Each girl is getting:
    -- a clutch made from recycled fabric that has a pattern using each girl's favorite colors (+ green since its the wedding color)
    -- a "Forget Me Knot" ring
    -- a solid, organic perfume in a scent specially picked for each girl
    -- a "Tree of Life" necklace made from recycled silver with gemstones in each girl's favorite color
    -- a vase engraved with each girl's name that will be at the reception for her bouquet

Good luck with finding your gifts!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards