California-Los Angeles

Day of coordinator

Hi Ladies.  Old Hag here helping a friend out with her wedding. I am looking for any recomendations for DOC's that are reasonably priced prefferably under $1000. TIA

Re: Day of coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I used Christina Molina (Tina Molina events). I booked her a year and a half ago, but just for day-of coordinating (which included 2 meetings beforehand) her rates were well within your range. I know she offers full service and 2 month packages too.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used Tina Molina too and she was great.  I paid $600 or $800 for DOC.  Can't remember which
  • HwseventsHwsevents member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello - 

First off congratulations and best wishes on your engagements.  I am not sure if you found a wedding planner to assist you on your big day, but if not H. White Special Events specializes in day of wedding planning / event design. Customizing each package to uniquely fit you and your wedding needs.  I am very budget friendly and will do all of the things you listed above and more! 

I have been doing event planning for four years, and am currently in my fifth year.  

I have attached the link to my website www.hswevents.com   

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

xoHWSEvents 

• eleven3eleven3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Tiffani with The Untamed Bride. Definitely in that price range. 
    http://www.theuntamedbride.com/

That website doesn't do her work justice though. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards