North Carolina

Happy Friday

I thought it would never come! haha. This week has been a long one and I have to say, I'm glad it's finally over. Do you ladies have any big plans for the weekend?

Re: Happy Friday

• LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so ready for the weekend!  I have lots to do because this is the last weekend before we get married.  WOW~ it sounds so funny saying that.  I am getting married in 8 days!!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have fun shopping!~!

DH is playing laser skermish tomorrow (super fun and they need more players if anyone is interested? Or has a FI or DH that likes it??) and Im still straightening the house up and then getting it ready for his surprise romantic dinner tomorrow night.

We'll also be shopping. . Hello BB&B & Target & HomeGoods & WorldMarket! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm VERY ready for the weekend!  FI's best friend is coming to visit this weekend.  He's a great guy, but he always gets on my nerves when he visits.  But I really do like him...  It's hard to explain.

Beka, what did you decide to make for DH's surprise romantic dinner?
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im still debating. I really want to do something in the crockpot, but I think he'll catch wind that somethings up if I pull it out Haha.

I make breakfast lunch and desserts here. . .he cooks dinner :)
    I'll let ya know as soon as I figure it out :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!!

FI took the day off (he gets paid time off vs. over time pay)!! So we are going to finish painting our bedroom today. We have nothing planned for the weekend.

Congrats LBM, I know you are excitied! 8 days!  Beka, have fun with your romantic dinner!
  • edited December 2011
    yay lauren, only 8 days!! wow!

i have a busy weekend....hoping to book honeymoon today, working on DIY projects tomorrow with my mom.....and hair trial sunday, providing my best friend has gotten rid of her 103 temperature!

hope everyone has a great day and wonderful weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday! This week did take forever! Tonight I have a hair cut scheduled - I had been growing my hair out for the wedding, but I think I'm cutting it back short again. I'd rather look like myself than try to pull of a fancy updo.

And then tomorrow is our tasting with the caterer. Hopefully that will go well & we can get the contract signed on that. Then I can relax a little because all the big things will be covered.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards