Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Inexpensive old/antique doors, window/window frames, and fireplace mantle

Needing inexpensive antique doors, window frames, and fireplace mantle for wedding decor. thanks!!!

Re: Inexpensive old/antique doors, window/window frames, and fireplace mantle

• Options
    There is an antique store in Smithville Ohio that sells all of those things! Its a wonderful cheap little store!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_inexpensive-oldantique-doors-windowwindow-frames-and-fireplace-mantle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:5c1f4b8d-71fc-4fde-a042-dbc974b5df07Post:fdcd6b24-146a-460d-aba4-33070d66c7db">Inexpensive old/antique doors, window/window frames, and fireplace mantle</a>:
    [QUOTE]Needing inexpensive antique doors, window frames, and fireplace mantle for wedding decor. thanks!!!
    Posted by oh1tmb[/QUOTE]

I will have 4 white window panes for sale after my wedding! 2 are larger and have 8 panes; the other 2 are smaller & have 6 panes. Let me know if you are interested. Using for a seating chart.
  • Options
    thanks ladies!
  • Options
    I have 6 windows that have wooden frames, with a darker stain on them. Glass intact. FREE if you want them! Just message me
  • Options
    I sent you a private message emilye.bean :))
  • Options
    Hi ladies- I see this is a post from last year but does anyone still have any antique wooden windows I could buy and/ or pick up in the Cleveland area? I am going to need one without mutton bars/ cross bars to write on. Thank you! Jenny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards