~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~Holiday HUMPER!!~

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Today is my Friday!! TG! So vacation officially begins at 12pm today!! WOOT!

Today: finish my last little bit of shopping (for my doggie)

Tomorrow: Bake, IL's for Xmas eve

Christmas: My parents! I cannot wait! It seems like Christmas is so anticipated this year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS girls!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Holidays still have not hit me this year. I think the wedding is overpowering the holidays.....

As well as you I'm out at noon from work woo!woo! but I have to go to westfarms to finish up a few peoples gifts blah...

Tomarrow I will bake at my other job for a few hours then my fathers house at night with the FI for xmas eve dinner and presents.

Christmas..I still have no clue whats going on (pretty bad) I think Ill spend xmas day with the FI then Saturday with my mom and step dad because he's got to work on xmas :( but sunday I go with my MOH to get her dress and eat at Chipotle!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to work tomorrow till three.  Since FI decided last minute to go to NH to spend with his family, we have to wait till then to leave for the what I think will be a loooong drive!!

But once we are there,  it is lots of kids!  And since I am Jewish, seeing their expressions and excitement still makes me so happy!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    today is my friday! hopefully leaving early to finishs shopping and stop by grandparents. Then between xmas and xmas day..5 places to stop for christmas!

we feel lucky to have so many family and friends but looking forward to a  point where we can just relax!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm hosting christmas day for both our families this year so it's been a busy week.

Work today until probably about 6ish, then food shopping for christmas breakfast and dinner, trying to find something to wear for christmas eve and then baking more cookies tonight for christmas dessert (I think I"ve baked over 200 cookies so far this week).

Tomorrow I luckily convinced my bosses to let me out at noon.  Going to try and get my nails done on the way home then prepare the breakfast casserole before leaving for DH's uncles house for their huge christmas eve festivities.

Friday DH's parents will be coming over for breakfast and gifts, then he will hang out with them while I go to my parents house to start the dinner...dinner at 4 and then a bunch of friends and family join us all for dessert, drinks and rockband for the rest of the night.
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    Wow Danielle!! That is alot of cookies!! I am right there with you though.....2 more kids to go then I am DONE!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know!  I didn't even realize it until last night, so I've decided it's a strictly cookie dessert...we don't need anything else!

This week has been tough...I'm exhausted!

• edited December 2011
    Danielle- I have to bake 200 cookies...today. I had to wait until the last minute, and now the pressure is on!

This holiday means a lot of driving for FI and I. Xmas eve I have to work (oh retail, how I loathe thee), then drive home to pick up FI and drive the 45 minutes to my grandparents (set #1). After we are done, drive 1.5 hours across the state to his parents to sleep. Christmas morning we spend with his parents, then we drive 1.5 hours BACK to see grandparents set #2. Another 45 minutes and we are home.

...Only to drive back to my family because my grandpa turns 80 on Dec. 26 and we are having a fancy party for him.

Gotta gas up the cars!!! Happy Holidays ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well...Today is my bday so I am going to have cake at my grandparents with my family and then I am rushing home to heat the meatballs I made last night and make sketti and salad for my friends coming over for dinner....

Tomorrow I work regular hours then I am making christmas cookies with my hunny and watching White Christmas...

Christmas morning I am making breakfast and friends and family are coming for visit and gifts and then...well who knows!  Fiance's bachelor party is saturday so that will give me some down time to relax and take a breather!  The wedding is SO SOON... then I am having a NYE party at our place...then Jan 9th is wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    I am *hoping* our offices close early today!  Tomorrow I am cleaning, wrapping gifts, going to church with my mom at 5:30 then going to my brother's in-law's for Christmas Eve dinner.  Christmas Day DH and I will have breakfast at our place then head up to my in-laws and do dinner at my mom's around 5.  Maybe next year we'll buy a bigger house so we can just do it all at our house and not have to go a million different places!
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_holiday-humper?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:8883891b-8a86-43a3-b655-eaaba1bef56fPost:d32cec7d-b25a-45f9-9937-ebaf31cbb5f3">Re: ~Holiday HUMPER!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well...Today is my bday so I am going to have cake at my grandparents with my family and then I am rushing home to heat the meatballs I made last night and make sketti and salad for my friends coming over for dinner.... Tomorrow I work regular hours then I am making christmas cookies with my hunny and watching White Christmas... Christmas morning I am making breakfast and friends and family are coming for visit and gifts and then...well who knows!  Fiance's bachelor party is saturday so that will give me some down time to relax and take a breather!  The wedding is SO SOON... then I am having a NYE party at our place...then Jan 9th is wedding!
    Posted by PRLJMB[/QUOTE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday PRLJMB!

I've been sick.. ughhh.. absolutely miserable.. I can't get comfortable enough to get a decent night's sleep so I can't get better! I can't smell or taste much which is upsetting me because I want to enjoy all the food over the next few days! But I should be leaving here soon and wrapping up from home since I feel like crud. Then 4 day weekend! Whoo-hoo!

Tomorrow: I'll be baking all day. I plan on making peppermint bark, cookies, and red velvet cupcakes. Then off to my aunt's house for Christmas Eve festivities, good food, time with the family, and of course The Christmas Story playing over and over and over...

Friday: I'll go up to my parents with the dog to open presents and have breakfast with them (my last year doing it without a DH!) Then I'll join FI at his parent's house for Christmas dinner. Me and his sister will be helping out with dinner and stuff since their mom has been sick lately and getting medical tests done. So vibes for her please.

Merry Christmas everyone, and to the girls who don't celebrate Christmas enjoy the time off from work and extra time with FI or DH! Stay warm and safe everyone!
  • PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You So Very Much EmbarassedTongue out
  • edited December 2011
    Today I have to work until 5, go home and clean and wrap FI presents while he's sleeping. 

Then tomorrow I work until noon (I might sneak out at 11)  and then it completely depends if FI has to work a double shift or not.  If he does I will go hang out at my moms, if he doesn't then I will make a nice dinner for just the two of us.

Christmas - FI has to work from 11pm xmas eve to 3 pm xmas day (gotta love the dept of corrections) then we are going to my parents for dinner & gifts

The 26th we are doing our christmas (breakfast, gifts) the we are going to his parents for dinner & gifts.
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going tomorrow to my parents house, then xmas morning for about an hour with DH, then the big family dinner is going to be on Sunday, since DH is working all weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    I am officially on vacation until Jan 4!

Not too much in the way of holiday plans...DH and I are both Jewish.

Christmas Eve- Dinner at a friend's house
    Christmas Day- My sister's house.  My sister's husband celebrates Christmas, so they do the tree and everything like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards