Snarky Brides
Options

Ask me anything...

Just joking!  I just spent about 30 minutes reading the thread Cew made and then the shoutouts thread.  I have decided to be a really good teacher this year so I won't even access TK at work any more, which means that when I come home I feel like so much has happened!

Okay...my 96k tune up cost me $170 less than I had budgeted, FI's birthday present (rugby jersey) and my new pots/pans came in the mail today and there are only two working days left in the week...

Now tell me something good that happened to you today!

Re: Ask me anything...

• Options
    I found out that the "small oil leak" I thought I had, has turned into a 2200$ problem that is going to take over a week to fix, so I have no car until sometime late next week.

Oh wait, you wanted to hear something good?
  • Options
    Nebb!  That sucks a BOD...I am so sorry!  

Now find something good to share...how is work going?
  • Options
    Well my email isnt working, the system they are running on cant support the windows 7 my new computer has so I cant do any work, and my old boss pretty much knows what were up to now because of some stupidly misdirected emails. Wait... thats still not good...
  • Options
    Nebb...fine...not car, not work...are you drinking a beer? how does it taste?

Champagne...that is awesome...there is house I love but I know it will be out of our range even if it ever did go on sale...
  • Options
    I am off tomorrow!  AND I had to stay late for two students to finish a test (like an hour late) and both of them thanked me for staying with them.  Most kids finish the test and run out the door. 
  • Options
    No beer tonight but we went out for mussels lastnight at our pub and I had 4 gigantic bigwheels and it was divine. We were there for nearly 2 hours drinking and having a fun time AND my dinner itself cost less than 1/4 what I spent on beer haha.
  • Options
    The good thing that happened to me today was waking up to an H, two cats and a dog who love me. That happens everyday. Whatever else happens, I am so very lucky.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-anything-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d21df681-8deb-4fc7-88e3-e053ec9843f3Post:5f074f52-4761-4ebf-9b0a-f044a48a10aa">Re: Ask me anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]No beer tonight but we went out for mussels lastnight at our pub and I had 4 gigantic bigwheels and it was divine. We were there for nearly 2 hours drinking and having a fun time AND my dinner itself cost less than 1/4 what I spent on beer haha.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Well I am claiming that as your good thing for today. I want mussels now. Damn it.</div>
  • Options
    omfg theyre good at my pub, so good. tuesday nights baby!!
  • Options
    My eyes are dilated.  It's such a weird feeling. 

I ordered new brown boots last night and I'm ready for them to get here and it to cool down so I can wear them. 

Nebb, you're making me want seafood. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-anything-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d21df681-8deb-4fc7-88e3-e053ec9843f3Post:ad6bf3b7-367d-4e0e-9c20-144ed80d4d9d">Re: Ask me anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The good thing that happened to me today was waking up to an H, two cats and a dog who love me. That happens everyday. Whatever else happens, I am so very lucky.
    Posted by Lenore2010[/QUOTE]

This was a good one.
  • Options
    I always want boots but never want to pay the money for them. This year I think I might. But not til after the wedding when we might have money again. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-anything-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d21df681-8deb-4fc7-88e3-e053ec9843f3Post:bd9c0128-e749-4caa-9bc6-b44e1a2e5c4b">Re: Ask me anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always want boots but never want to pay the money for them. This year I think I might. But not til after the wedding when we might have money again. 
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

I got a leather pair and a suede pair from 6pm.com, they were pretty reasonably priced, I think, less than $150 total.  I've been waiting for cute boots to go on sale for the past couple years, and haven't gotten any, so I decided it was time. 
  • Options
    If you had $17, a set of cards, and some blown glass genetalia, would you jump off of your porch all Mary Poppins style?

Oh wait. Are we not doing AMA?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-anything-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d21df681-8deb-4fc7-88e3-e053ec9843f3Post:c2d31a4a-2b14-4029-866c-05d53c2ba0b9">Re: Ask me anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you had $17, a set of cards, and some blown glass genetalia, would you jump off of your porch all Mary Poppins style? Oh wait. Are we not doing AMA?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank God we aren't doing AMA because I would have no idea how to answer this question. I wouldn't want to break the blown glass genitalia...(how you managed to work glass between the words blown and genitalia is beyond me...well done!)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards