California-Inland Empire

where is everbody getting married?

im still looking for a nice but affordable place. my wedding it two years away but i would still like to find my venue soon. what are some you looked at and liked?

Re: where is everbody getting married?

• edited December 2011

FI and I are getting married at Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach. I'm not sure what your budget is but, they have no minimums on Sundays and are more than willing to work with your budget as much as they can. They have been more than generous with us.

Other places we've looked at:
    Edwards Mansion (Redlands)
    Bahia Resort (San Diego)
    Green River Golf Club (Corona)
    Ponte Winery (Temecula)
    Wilson Creek Winery (Temecula)
    South Coast Winery (Temecula)
    Mission Inn (Riverside)
    Pacific Hills (Laguna Hills)
    Crestmore Manor (Corona)

That is all I can remember right now. The wineries were pretty pricey ($120+ pp) All the other ones had reasonable prices.

• edited December 2011

Also, look towards the end of the page at the thread titled something along the lines of "Choosing a venue. Heart vs Head." A few venues were listed in that one as well.

• edited December 2011
    thanks, ya i looked at most of those places but we are havinf 170-200 ppl so everything is a little pricey :/ were trying to cut some but its already just close friends and family so well see. thanks!
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we have about 200 and found a really great deal at a reception hall called 'Memories" in whittier, and they have a location in Riverside as well.  we're really happy with everything so far...

here's the link just in case.

http://www.memoriesdancing.com/banquets/index.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Etiwanda Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga... they can easily accommodate the amount of people that you are speaking about, I know that their prices go down the more people that you have. If you need any more info let me know! <33
  • edited December 2011
    Nicc- I hear ya on that one. We have managed to cut our guest list to 113. However, that is pretty much just family and extremely close friends.

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cutting the list is hard but i just put it this way, if we havent seen you in a year or more then sorry. sounds mean but at the price of a dang wedding you have no other choice.

one of the girls on here got married at the knotts berry farm resort, you should check that out.
  • edited December 2011
    I was married at Arrowhead Country Club in San Bernardino.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had our reception at The Mitten Building in Redlands

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the heritage hall of Redlands.  It's a little plain but you can definitely dress it up.  That's what I'm doing in order to keep my guest list of 180.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards