• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Honeymoon

Clothing Optional

FI and I want to go to an adults only resort in the Riviera Maya. Besides no kids allowed (obviously), does adults only mean clothing optional? Has anyone ever been to one of these who can tell me? Thanks! I'd rather not have that be a surprise =P
Photobucket

Re: Clothing Optional

• No. I don't know of any resorts like that unless they mention it specifically on their website. But don't be surprised if you see some topless sun bathing. European are a lot more comfortable with nudity and I've seen it around a couple Mexico resorts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to Re: Clothing Optional:
    [QUOTE]No. I don't know of any resorts like that unless they mention it specifically on their website. But don't be surprised if you see some topless sun bathing. European are a lot more comfortable with nudity and I've seen it around a couple Mexico resorts.
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

This, we go to adults only all the time, but they are NOT cloting optional. We do see 1 or 2 people go topless even though technically they do not allow it at the resort. No one really cares.

When we went to Jamaica a few years ago, the resort had a nude side but when people from that side come to the "prude" side, they had to wear clothing.
  • Thank you for clearing this up for me!
    Photobucket
  • We went to Jamaica for our HM. There was one clothing optional beach on the island that you had to take a boat out to. We went over there several times during our HM and saw no one naked. If you are doing a resort/AI type deal, I don't think you have to worry about it much bc most of the people there are tourists anyway and not natives.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards