Massachusetts-Boston

Poll: wedding details

What are/were your favorite wedding details?

Pictures are always welcome!

Re: Poll: wedding details

• megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my purple details, especially my shoes!

I also loved that I was able to use my grandmother's rosary beads for my something borrowed and blue, wrapped around my bouquet.

• edited December 2011
    haha I don't know what my "true" fave will be, but I just got a pic of my cake topper from CakeToppersStudio today :)  Can't wait to see it in person!!

10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    I did individualized name cards for everyone, so it had an icon that was fitting of them, so that the it would be a conversation starter at the tables for people.  "Oh, what did they choose for you!"  "Oh you love the Bruins?" Etc.  They still looked classy though.
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our DIY chuppah (Jewish wedding canopy), which we also used to frame the cake table at our reception.

• megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, 2ndbride- that is huge! Way to go on DIY!
  • edited December 2011
    I would say I loved our overall colors, particularly the flowers, and our wedding party attire.  Everyone looked awesome, especially the kids. The colors between the flowers and attire pulled together beautifully, if I do say so myself ;)

• edited December 2011
    My Bouquet as a Microphone!!

"Don't stop believin"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite things were our apples-place cards.

And our bird nests.

And the socks and shoes. :)

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_poll-wedding-details?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:e4bbc176-0905-4737-91d0-d07921b95061Post:cdc84b89-9250-43c3-8e8b-2cdf0538b99f">Re: Poll: wedding details</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, 2ndbride- that is huge! Way to go on DIY!
    Posted by megandjay[/QUOTE]Yeah, I actually hadn't sewed anything since junior high school, over 40 years earlier.  I was joking about the fact that starting with a project that involved numerous 8-foot seams was probably not my best move.  ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    I loved our pinwheels, they were on our cake and were placecards.

GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards