Florida-West Coast

What did you accomplish this weekend?

This weekend:
1) FI got his wedding band resized (he's lost 20lbs since the original sizing... yay, for him!)
2) I finished assembling invites.  They're stamped & ready to go.
3) Dad started card box construction.  This is the general idea, but w/ a few changes.
4) Worked on picking music for different events (1st dance, cake cutting)... still working on it
5) Sent photos for table numbers to photographer for touch ups

I think that's it.

What did you do?

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: What did you accomplish this weekend?

• signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Booked rehearsal dinner venue last night! Finally!
    Jen - would you be willing to sell your cardbox after your wedding?

• edited December 2011
    I picked out linens! YAY! But I've since changed my mind LOL. So thats an uncheck :)

• jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie- I don't know yet.  I was thinking about putting it in my living room after the wedding was over, depending on what it looks like when my dad finishes it.  If it really looks just like a card box & isn't appropriate for a living room, then yes, I'll sell it... I'll let you know.
  • jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie- I have directions if you or some handy person you know want to make it yourself.  It doesn't seem too complicated.  It's just basically 4 picture frames & a couple pieces of wood.
  • ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't start on the clutches like I had planned. Turns out I need to order the frames online since no craft store carries them.

We did pick out the tuxes for our GMs! It's still a bit early but I wanted to give them enough time to procrastinate.
  • edited December 2011
    My Mom and I visited the reception location, which was very helpful since we hadn't been there in awhile and we got our questions answered about tables, layout etc.

And we took my cousin, our flowergirl, to pick out and order her dress! She was so excited about it and I am really glad that at least one dress is ordered!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Put a deposit on the venue, and ordered my dress! Just sent out save-the-date ecards today : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards