Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Woooo!

So, a year ago my fiancee proposed in san antonio. He was quiting his job to go back to school, and he was short on money. He did what he could and made the best of the situation. we knew that we couln't plan our wedding because there was no money, and he lived with his parents while he finished up in school, but he told me that one day he would buy me a new ring that he was happy with and that when he did that, we could start planning our wedding for good.

He was back working in February of this year and things really started to look up for us. He got a good job, and so did I. He started talking about venues for the wedding and themes; and started looking at new rings. 

Last weekend he surpried me by taking me to a jewelery store. We were only looking for quotes, not in the mindset of buying, but by the time we found a ring we both loved with a diamond amazing enough to fit it, he told the sales associate that he was going to go ahead and buy it.

I was in shock, we were just supposed to get quotes but I got the ring of my dreams! as we were leaving the store, ring on my finger, he said "Now we can finally start officially planning our wedding", and it made me the happies person alive!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Woooo!

• Options
    Congrats! So sweet. We are in a similar situation, we were going to get the ring today but it will have to wait. We enjoy our engagement just the way it is

• Options
    I'm a little confused as to why you have two posts but.. .regardless congratulations and happy planning. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards