New York-Western

Hotels - group discounts

Has anyone had any success with getting discounted room rates for their wedding guests at Buffalo area hotels?  Does anyone know - will they offer discounts even when you are not having the wedding at their facility?
Thanks for any info you can pass along!!

Re: Hotels - group discounts

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Millennium and they gave our guests a discount on the room. 

You should contact Visit Buffalo Niagara.  They'll get you quotes on hotel blocks for free.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto PP. We are having ours at Millennium as well, but the visitors bureau will do all the work for you.
  • snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think most hotels will give you a bit of a discount if you block off a bunch of rooms. We blocked off rooms at the Staybridge Suites in Williamsville and we're not getting married there. They gave us a bit of a discount.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most hotels might give you a discount, what  found is they will comp. your room.

I had my guest stay at the Salvatore Grand Hotel. There wasn't a discount or anything but the rates were fair for the area and the room, plus it included breakfast.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards