New Hampshire

Confessions

Confess here...you know you want too.  I know I need this!
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Confessions

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I currently feel like a housewife and I HATE it.  I only have a few classes and so I spen a lot of time at the apt.  I cook and I clean and I wait for FI to get home.  Doesn't that sound lovely?  Well, it kinda sucks.

I also confess that I was a little ticked that FI decided to share some important information with me at 10:30 last night as I'm about to fall asleep.  He let me know that he is going to have to travel with the school he's student teaching the weekend of my birthday (which my parents are coming up for and we have all kinds of stuff planned) and the weekend of our 4 year anniversary, which we were supposed to go away for a romantic weekend to celebrate.  I'm just bumming out right now.  Frown
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so preoccupied with wedding planning that my homework keeps getting put off until the last minute. I just can't stop thinking about all the little details that I need to work out.

cg-pm52111- sorry that your FI has to travel on two important weekends. I understand what that's like and it sucks. Hopefully your birthday will still be a lot of fun since your parents are going to be with you.
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am a little annoyed that my Mom and MOH have been complaining about one of my BMs not responding to their e-mails. It is January, the girl is a personal trainer obviously she is busy! Just leave me out of it, I don't want any involvement in BM drama!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I already hate living with my ILs (again) and we haven't even been here for 2 weeks yet.

I'm feeling super unprepared for this baby. Unlike my wedding, I got everything done ASAP and had it all planned out. Now, I can't even decide which bedding I like best out of the 3 DH likes.
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have had enough of FI and I living with my mom. She just so happens to be a neat freak and doesn't understand that the basement apartment is OUR home and OUR space - not hers to be cleaning up! I love her to death and she's my best friend, but I feel like FI and I have no privacy at all, and she is always on us about keeping our basement apartment clean - even when it's not messy at all! I can't wait to buy our own home after the wedding.

I also confess that I am starting to feel a tid bit overwhelmed with all the changes going on for us right now. I have so many wedding appointments, decisions, and tasks to take care of in February (many of which FI can't help with - i.e. dress fitting) and have so many wedding invoices to make payments on! On top of that, I start my new job on February 10, annnddd am freaking out about my first dress fitting and just can't seem to stick to a diet plan and shead some weight. UGH. I need to try to lose at least a little weight before the big day!

Ugh. That feels better. Rant complete. :)

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that for the most important diet of my life (hello dress fittings!) that I have cheated everyday.  EVERY DAY!!!  What is wrong with me???
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Confess that I have NO IDEA what I want my wedding cake to look like, and it is starting to stress me out a bit....grr....
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess not being involved in drama is really nice, but I fear not being involved might make me a target for new drama.  ugh
  • edited December 2011
    I am a day late...oh well!

I confess I had the WORST wedding related nightmare last night....my first!
    I woke up crying at 4:30AM...it was that bad! I couldn't go back to sleep either. I better not have another!

I also confess that I kinda snapped at my Mom last night....I felt so bad afterwards but she has the ability to get annoying FAST sometimes, and I couldn't handle it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards