Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews!! 2/16/2013

We got back yesterday and it was AMAZING. Could not believe how much fun it was. So here goes!

Juno Gardens/Caesars Palace: A. Seriosuly, this place is beautiful. I was a little nervous since we didn't actually get to see it when we visited last year, but its so lovely. The aisle way was a little shorter than it looked in the photos, but not too bad. It still fit all our 80 guests super comfortably.  The little holding room was very nice to set our stuff down, and its on the far side of the pool. None of the pools were open, but I imagine if they were it still wouldnt have been very noisy. We didn't do any decorations, but the place still looked amazing. The music was wonderful and the sound system was nice.

Lindsay was GREAT to work with! She answered all my questions super fast, and def. herded everyone in the right direction the day of. We didnt feel rushed at all, even with the second wedding party coming in right after us. Also, my flowers were SO beautiful. I still have no idea what they are (im terrible at flowers) but all I did was send Lindsay some photo ideas and they made it happen.

Casears Palace Hotel: B. Hotel is beautful, no doubt. We were able to check in just fine, however we got a different room than was supposed to be included in our package. It was a little smaller, which was a problem when we had everyone over. They did finally offer us a change, but it wasnt until we had already unpacked and settled in. So, not a HUGE deal, but kind of annoying.

Other thing that made them lose the A rating is when my in laws checked in, we had paid for them to have the early check in. Well when they got there, there was no mention of it on their room so we had to go down and straigthen it out. It worked out, but wasnt how we wanted the parents to arrive.

Trevi: A. I cant recommend Trevi enough. We did appetizers, carving stations and beer and wine, and people LOVED the food. The space is beautiful, and the sound system was perfect but VERY accessiable (especailly if you have drunk realitives who want to make long toasts or change the music...oy)  I was worried about table space but Michelle really nailed it. There was a bit of a worry when Michelle said there was some changes about having an actual bar up there and they had waiters instead, but that actually worked out even better because no one had to wait in line for drinks and was able to socialize. I didnt eat very much, but did manage to have some of the stuffed mushrooms which are my FAV. 

Retro Bakery: A. The cupcake tower was so cute and everyone really liked the flavors. I got the peanut butter one, which I wasnt a fan of, but everyone else liked them. I dont have much to say because they delivered before we got there and then picked it up after we left, but I guess thats the best!

Harmony: A.   She was awesome. She did our trial (my mom, bridesmaid and myself) on Thurs and then changed it all up for the bachelorette party. Came in right on time on Sat. made us look amazing again and was out. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, and even talked my mom into some fake lashes. Wish she could do my hair and make up everyday!

Bently and Wilson: A I mean, what is there left to say about how awesome Todd is? He was super easy to work with, had great ideas about how to shoot all our photos, and was totally fine with our fun pictures! I completely lost track of him during the reception, but I hope he got some food and drinks! I can't wait to see our photos.

Okay next post will have more places...

Re: Reviews!! 2/16/2013

• Great reviews! So happy for you! Now we need pics! LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-2162013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ad3f6742-4f12-470c-aa5f-89820c2d31aePost:aea00d66-7aaa-4626-860c-e10224c7429b">Reviews!! 2/16/2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got back yesterday and it was AMAZING. Could not believe how much fun it was. So here goes! Juno Gardens/Caesars Palace: A. Seriosuly, this place is beautiful. I was a little nervous since we didn't actually get to see it when we visited last year, but its so lovely. The aisle way was a little shorter than it looked in the photos, but not too bad. It still fit all our 80 guests super comfortably.  The little holding room was very nice to set our stuff down, and its on the far side of the pool. None of the pools were open, but I imagine if they were it still wouldnt have been very noisy. We didn't do any decorations, but the place still looked amazing. The music was wonderful and the sound system was nice. Lindsay was GREAT to work with! She answered all my questions super fast, and def. herded everyone in the right direction the day of. We didnt feel rushed at all, even with the second wedding party coming in right after us. Also, my flowers were SO beautiful. I still have no idea what they are (im terrible at flowers) but all I did was send Lindsay some photo ideas and they made it happen. Casears Palace Hotel: B. Hotel is beautful, no doubt. We were able to check in just fine, however we got a different room than was supposed to be included in our package. It was a little smaller, which was a problem when we had everyone over. They did finally offer us a change, but it wasnt until we had already unpacked and settled in. So, not a HUGE deal, but kind of annoying. Other thing that made them lose the A rating is when my in laws checked in, we had paid for them to have the early check in. Well when they got there, there was no mention of it on their room so we had to go down and straigthen it out. It worked out, but wasnt how we wanted the parents to arrive. Trevi: A . I cant recommend Trevi enough. We did appetizers, carving stations and beer and wine, and people LOVED the food. The space is beautiful, and the sound system was perfect but VERY accessiable (especailly if you have drunk realitives who want to make long toasts or change the music...oy)  I was worried about table space but Michelle really nailed it. There was a bit of a worry when Michelle said there was some changes about having an actual bar up there and they had waiters instead, but that actually worked out even better because no one had to wait in line for drinks and was able to socialize. I didnt eat very much, but did manage to have some of the stuffed mushrooms which are my FAV.  Retro Bakery: A . The cupcake tower was so cute and everyone really liked the flavors. I got the peanut butter one, which I wasnt a fan of, but everyone else liked them. I dont have much to say because they delivered before we got there and then picked it up after we left, but I guess thats the best! Harmony: A .   She was awesome. She did our trial (my mom, bridesmaid and myself) on Thurs and then changed it all up for the bachelorette party. Came in right on time on Sat. made us look amazing again and was out. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, and even talked my mom into some fake lashes. Wish she could do my hair and make up everyday! Bently and Wilson: A I mean, what is there left to say about how awesome Todd is? He was super easy to work with, had great ideas about how to shoot all our photos, and was totally fine with our fun pictures! I completely lost track of him during the reception, but I hope he got some food and drinks! I can't wait to see our photos. Okay next post will have more places...
    Posted by kalexander331[/QUOTE]

How was the weather for a garden ceremony? I booked the chapel fo rfear of being to cold out.
  • It was perfect, high sixties. But the week before it was freezing. They had. Said if it was too cold or windy we could move inside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards