Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday!

Where is everyone?  Are people trying to post and it's just getting sucked into the Twilight Zone?  Or is everyone sleeping in?

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Friday!

• Morning. I'm here til my teacher kicks me off my laptop. 
  • Good morning.  I didn't make an A on my test last night, but whatever.  I'm officially on spring break!  I've been sleeping like crap all week.  I keep waking up in the wee hours of the morning and then I can't fully fall back asleep.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Morning!  I am working but my head is SO not in the game today.  I am totally in vacation mode.  I might peace out early, we'll see.
  • Same here, Abba!  I can't leave early, but my head is already on that cruise ship.

• Yay, Adamar and Abbie!  Have fun on your vacations!  I'm quite jealous.  Except for tomorrow's party and drinking with a friend next week, I have zero plans for Spring Break except work and more work.

• I'm glad my spring break isn't the only late one, everyone else I know has already had theirs!  I have one class today, then I need to get my mirror attached. I got a new one at a junk yard yesterday. Blah spending money on stuff that I shouldn't have to.  But my new iPad is coming today, yay.
  • Crap, I'm not sure if I clocked in, and I can't remember exactly what time I got here.  Eff.

• Morning! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Man I didn't even think about wearing green or my clover boppers today.  I am not on my game today.

• Morning!  I'm excited it's finally Friday.

Yay for vacation Adamar and Abba!
  • Morning!  I'm hoping it turns sunny and warm here today, since all the windows are open at our house and I'm freezing my cat out until it gets warmer. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't wear green today, either.  I have a green shirt I'm wearing tomorrow though.

One of my coworkers just dressed up as a leprechaun and ran over to the school to pop in on the little kids.  They were SO EXCITED.  It was adorable, but I feel bad for the teachers.  I'm sure the kids were already hyper; after this they won't come back down for hours.

• I did clock in.  Whew!

That's cute, Bay!  I don't think there's much point in trying to teach anything on days like this.

• Morning all, Bay that is fun that your coworked did that.  I am sure the kids enjoyed. 
    Cfas, today is my mom's birthday so March 16th should feel a little special.  She is 75!  We are taking her away in mid April and she is finding out about it today in a series of phone calls from each of us. (scheduled in 15 minute intervals). 

Joining in on the leaving work early bus!  Headed to A-bay for the weekend to open the cottage.  Can't wait to sit on the deck and watch the ships go by.  Woot Woot!
  • Morning! and Happy Friday!!!!

Was just reading this <clicky> and got a kick out of it. I wonder if any of the proposed bills were to be passed how tides would turn... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    Ski, I was just about to say that today a bunch of people's birthday. Maybe it's a relax day between all these holidays.  It also doesn't have any expectations to uphold to, so it can just relax.

I just overanalyzed the shiit out of that.
  • Morning ladies! The mobile format makes it really hard to figure out who is saying what. I mean, not if you pay attention, but who has the energy for that at 8:40am on a Friday?
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Morning.  Today is my "Sunday".  I did some serious spring cleaning yesterday so today is just me being lazy with the dog.  I think I will take him to the Riverfront for some lunch.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I'm also getting really sick of people posting alarmist articles to Facebook without getting all of the facts. I mean, the general gist of the article is sometimes accurate, but usually stretched to the point of ridiculousness. Sorry, that's vague, I can't think of any specific examples but I know I've rolled my eyes a few times this week.
    ttc chart
  • Ugh im here. Waiting for the cable guy so I can have Internet again. And moving crap over to the new apartment.
  • edited March 2012
    Good morning!

I could technically leave work 15 minutes early today because we caught the early bus for the 4th time this week (really weird) but then I'd just be waiting longer for FI to get me at the other bus stop longer.

Meg, I'm glad you found a mirror at a junkyard. Was it the right color, or do you need to have it painted?

Have fun on your vacations all! :)
  • In Response to Re:Friday!:[QUOTE]Morning ladies! The mobile format makes it really hard to figure out who is saying what. I mean, not if you pay attention, but who has the energy for that at 8:40am on a Friday? Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]
    Yeah I kind of have no clue who is saying what.
  • I think if it's not busy I shall leave work early today to go ride my horse.  I was here an extra half hour late a few days ago. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jess, it's black and my car is dark green. The difference will be subtle. Total cost to me will be $40.  I am not complaining. 

FTR I'm kind of confused by the mobile layout too.  Cool? But I like the sigs.
  • It's nice not having to zoom in on the page over and over, but I do wish they would at least add avatars back in.
    ttc chart
  • That's a lot to ask of TK IT, TR. 

• In Response to Re:Friday!:[QUOTE]It's nice not having to zoom in on the page over and over, but I do wish they would at least add avatars back in. Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]
    Agreed
  • Nice Meg!

My mom ordered the shower thank you cards I designed to be printed at 8:00 this morning. They're already ready for pick-up. Awesome!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bb8cf309-baa7-421e-95b0-15a33c3bba52Post:ed399263-8788-42c4-ad5f-835441db8124">Re: Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice Meg! My mom ordered the shower thank you cards I designed to be printed at 8:00 this morning. They're already ready for pick-up. Awesome!
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! I only have a few left to write.</div>
  • Sweet Jesus, one of my clients is KILLING ME.  I've called them every day this week and at least a couple of times last week.  Send me your application!  They have zero sense of urgency.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards