New York-New York City

Just engaged - Advise on Central Park Wedding

Hello all,

I've only very recently got engaged and have just started looking into getting married at Conservatory Gardens in NYC in 2015.

I am just wondering if this is possible to organise myself (from the UK) for a small party of 15 - 20 people or would it help getting some sort of wedding co-ordinator? If so, can anyone recommend any to me?

I have found a few online (some with zero reviews, which doesn't put my mind at ease) and also companies like Virgin, who I am worried might charge me for services I could sort out myself!

Anyway, all advice is appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Just engaged - Advise on Central Park Wedding

• I think it's doable yourself, my FI and I have planned most of our wedding via email and we live in the city. For your ceremony you just need a park permit and someone to officiate. The reception can be as complicated as you make it, but you could do a private room in a restaurant and everything is taken care of for you.   
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You can always get a quote to see if it's in your budget.  Check Event Remembered - they have been highly regarded on local NYC boards.  Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards