African American Weddings

If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...

its safe to assume I won tonights $500 Mega millions jackpot as I'll be changing my name, SSN, FB account, TK username and email account.  Laughing.  Happy Friday everyone!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...

• LOL Happy Friday to you too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well dang if you win you can at least come to ALL of our weddings, don't just disappear!!! Happy Friday!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_if-you-ladies-dont-hear-from-me-for-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b070c10f-3ced-4b61-b90b-37bfa9a07d8bPost:4b0af97a-2844-4679-a380-c701e0726e57">Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well dang if you win you can at least come to ALL of our weddings, don't just disappear!!! Happy Friday!
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm there, I'm gonna have a new identity so I just gotta make sure I'll be healed up from my plastic surgery by all the wedding dates.  I mean this is serious business!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• HAHAHAHAHA I've been thinking the exact same thing!!!!...Im CANCELING everything, flying our immediate family out for a destination wedding and then Husband and I are disappearing....We've brought $30 worth of tickets....I KNOW there's a 30 in a trillion chance, but its fun to hope!... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This had me rollin!!! so glad you posted this!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_if-you-ladies-dont-hear-from-me-for-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b070c10f-3ced-4b61-b90b-37bfa9a07d8bPost:209e3816-9c67-4c46-99d4-7409a4befd96">If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...</a>:
    [QUOTE]its safe to assume I won tonights $500 Mega millions jackpot as I'll be changing my name, SSN, FB account, TK username and email account.  .  Happy Friday everyone!!!
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • May the odds be forever in your favor! LOL
    imageAnniversary
  • Lol! I brought 10 dollars worth. I never play the lottery but I couldn't pass on the chance to win 500 million
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_if-you-ladies-dont-hear-from-me-for-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b070c10f-3ced-4b61-b90b-37bfa9a07d8bPost:78fc7623-f996-4a89-bf6e-747fb21f02c0">Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...</a>:
    [QUOTE]May the odds be forever in your favor! LOL
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

LMAO the movie was awesome!

• haha dead weak girl i know everyone in class thinks im a wierdo now cause i busted out laughing....hahha i aint mad at ya cause if i win ill be MIA for real i would drop out of school so quick i know that sounds horrible but its the truth
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • lol good luck to anybody thats playing!!!
  • I know that's right!!! Lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_if-you-ladies-dont-hear-from-me-for-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b070c10f-3ced-4b61-b90b-37bfa9a07d8bPost:b6db2a7f-826b-40b4-9197-b4d69ddea2b1">Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while... : LMAO the movie was awesome!
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

I agree! Best movie I have seen in a LONG time.

I'm going to buy 10 tickets after work. It's always nice to dream. To be honest I might not even tell FI we won. He can't keep his mouth shut to save his life. I'll just start a business and say "wow baby, business is doing really good" LOL!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Too funny! I have never played. I dont even know where to go play... I am so outta the lotto loop... LOL Number one I thought it was the Local California Lotto not national.. shows how much I know! Best Wishes ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LMBO!!.. Twin you're a mess!..

Oh and by the way ladies.. the jackpot has reached $640 Million!!.. you already know I'm buying me a couple tickets!

Happy Friday ladies, and Good luck to all of those who have bought tickets!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is funny. Crazy thing is my 92 year old grandmother bought $10 worth of tickets. It would be JUST her luck to win too. She said she would build a community of houses for all of us (my mom is only child still living, 3 grands, and 4 great grands).
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    If I can get to my birth certificate I will.  Change that bad boy and all.  You will not be able to find me at all.  Happy Friday to you too.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I bought 15 tickets lol and my job has a lotto pool going so we shall see....somebody gotta win....shoot it may as well be ME!!! lol

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_if-you-ladies-dont-hear-from-me-for-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b070c10f-3ced-4b61-b90b-37bfa9a07d8bPost:fd800e03-6201-402a-ab53-87b382608873">Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you ladies dont hear from me for a while... : I agree! Best movie I have seen in a LONG time. I'm going to buy 10 tickets after work. It's always nice to dream. To be honest I might not even tell FI we won. He can't keep <strong>his mouth shut to save his life.</strong> I'll just start a business and say "wow baby, business is doing really good" LOL!
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

So true.  I would keep it to myself as well until i figured out how to make sure he didnt' tell the world.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL I'm going to St. Martin on Sunday. My FI said if we hit we arent going no where but to collect. LOL
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm thinking about going to go buy tickets. I told my FI if we won will be going to somebody's island next week to go get married and will be flying the fam out.. I would also try to keep it a secret because I know everybody and they grandmom will be coming out the wood works. Don't get me wrong I will donate but I'm definitely gonna have to change my name first...

Good Luck Ladies...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

• This is too funny.... I guess I will be changing my name too. Everyone in my department put in for this... Its 8 people per team, so we have 8 chances to win, but we split the money b/t the 8 people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't even played the lotto since I got to Texas.  But I got a dollar for this one!
    I can't even begin to imagine what I'd do with that much money!  I read the cash value of the ticket is actually$462 million...but who's counting...lol
    LOL at "May the odds be forever in your favor"!  Hunger Games was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards