North Carolina

Photographer?? Asheville, Chimney Rock area

Does anyone know of a great/ affordable photographer around the Chimney rock area? Asheville, or Lake Lure Any suggestions positive or negative experiences please. Thanks!

Re: Photographer?? Asheville, Chimney Rock area

• Jonathan Obrien of J O'brien photography is great, and he works in those areas. He did our photos last year and is also shooting our wedding.

Ashley Cox - A Cox Photography on FB does a great job and would probably travel to your area. I considered her when I was booking a photographer, but she's a friend and I'd rather have her as a guest enjoying my wedding.
  • Just to piggy-back off of this thread, and information, I'm in about the same area looking for a photographer (the Asheville/Hendersonville area).  

I've heard of Tim Robison and Davey Morgan.  Has anyone used either of these people?  

That being said, Lilmoria82 -- I don't have an answer for you in terms of acutal reviews, but those are two photographers someone has mentioned to me.  :)
  • Richard Ellis Photography is the best photographer in the area. He is based in Charleston but frequently photographs weddings in the Asheville, Lake Lure and Highlands area. He is not only talented but has a super fast turn around. You will have your photos one week after your wedding, gauranteed. Check out his work below. 

• I am a photographer in Charlotte. I travel and my prices are very reasonable. Most of the time lower than photographers that are closer to you. Check out my Facebook page to see my work. The link to my website is there as well. Email/message me for pricing : bsmithphoto10aol.com www.facebook.com/bsmithphotographync
  • Congratulations on your wedding!

I am a NC photographer. 

Feel free to check out whitneypaige.com for info and facebook.com/whitneypaigephotography for photos.

You can email me whitneypaigephoto@gmail.com for prices.
  • Congratulations on your wedding!

I am a NC photographer. 

Feel free to check out whitneypaige.com for info and facebook.com/whitneypaigephotography for photos.

You can email me whitneypaigephoto@gmail.com for prices.
  • Crystal Marie Photography did some anniversary pictures for us at the Biltmore House last year!  She as great and very reasonable!  http://crystalmariephotography.smugmug.com/
    Anniversary
  • I haven't used this photographer but I came across their website and the pictures are wonderful! The website is www.andyandstephanie.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards