Destination Weddings Discussions

E-Pics Are In...

and completely reaffirms my need to lose weight.

BTW, I hate all pictures of myself. I can always find a defect. I even told FI that he would have to choose the pictures from this session because I would hate every single one. Well, I was mostly right...I do not like a lot, but I do like a few. Of course, I still find defects in them. Oh well, such as life...just gives me more motiviation.

Anyways, enough of my pity party...

the website is www.rcjonesphotography.com

from there go to "enter site" then click on "index" - "private galleries"

username: rebecca
password: jerry
Wedding Countdown Ticker
**Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**

Re: E-Pics Are In...

• Don't be so hard on yourself, they look great!  I really love how you included your doggy in them too!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • I think the pics look great!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • those are phenomenal!!!!! So good!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• OMG!  I think they are great.  You guys are soo cute.  I really like the 2nd one.  Since cute expressions from both of you. 

Also I think it's cute you included the dog. :)
  • Very cute pictures!!  My FAVORITE is #19!!!!
  • I love love love the second one.  And the one where you're looking down from the wall. And the silhouettes.  And the black and white with your dog in the forefront.  And... I could go on. They're great!
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • I think they're cute!  I really like the ones on the beach!

PS- I hate all pictures of myself, too, especially ones where I'm smiling.
  • These are so great! I love the first one of you two on the beach with the pier behind you!

WOW!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_e-pics-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:5e7155d8-f895-48db-aff4-a2a79df21585Post:8a2f85b9-d0a8-499a-ab06-8d025d69f420">E-Pics Are In...</a>:
    [QUOTE]and completely reaffirms my need to lose weight. BTW,<strong> I hate all pictures of myself. I can always find a defect.</strong> I even told FI that he would have to choose the pictures from this session because I would hate every single one. Well, I was mostly right...I do not like a lot, but I do like a few. Of course, I still find defects in them. Oh well, such as life...just gives me more motiviation.
    Posted by beckerz03[/QUOTE]

This makes me sad. I wish you could see how beautiful you are. I wish society would stop being such a douchebag and forcing one idea of beauty on us. :( 

Anyway, I think your photos are gorgeous! There were several that I loved, and I'm glad you could find a few that you liked. Thank you for sharing with us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those are great, and stop! You look beautiful and you both look so happy and in love!

I *love* #1 of you holding that big ol' dog like it's a child. Your dog looks like just my family dog Lady that we had during my teenage years. I really like #2 also, and I think that is an excellent shot for a STD or announcement or something!!! #8 with the pier is a great full length shot. And #9 is a beautifully composed shot. I love the scenery and the color. #19 is awesome as well and #22 is hot - I think it's very erotic!

They are fabulous overall, but those are my faves!
  • Your pictures are so great! They turned out amazing. You both look so cute together!
  • You are beautiful, and the love between the two of you shines through in each picture!  I think they turned out amazing!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards