Florida-South Florida
Options

WTF Fridays!

Let it out before this long weekend, ladies!

Re: WTF Fridays!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Craig's family - next time, if you kno Craig is forgetful (not to mention he's taking 19 credits this semester), relay messages directly to me!

WTF scale? I haven't been doing P90X at all this week and you go down? Weirdo. I shall embrace it.

WTF time I cannot wait till tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Mooch?! Why did you have to attack me. All I did was push you away from my monitor and you hiss and bite momma?!?! F THAT! You're on my $hit list now!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WTF work??  stop getting in the way of my wedding stuff during the day!  hehe

WTF little tiny ants??  I keep my kitchen clean and everything in tupperware...so why do you feel the need to come out and freak me out when I'm cooking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF FSIL you bring your dog and your boyfriends dog to your parents when you know they have a bird and dont watch it so now the dogs ate the bird and Im scared to go home!
    WTF computer why wont you exit out of full screen if Im watching a movie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf

..memorial weekend... Im so tired and I know this weekend is going to be a hot mess with work...I want a vacation too... :cry::

... SATC2 I know a bunch of girls writing how good it is but personally i found it SO disappointing...boring and I didnt get hm until about 3am so im soooo SLEEPY now!

... do I do about my wedding/honeymoon???...hmm...things might change soon ...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF FSIL!!! You can't bother to buy your BM dress (but insist it isn't about money), you still owe me $120 for buying medicine for your daughter which you told me you would pay back (I would have done it either way... but she said she'd pay me back), but you can go to the Hard Rock and gamble and go on a 12 day vacation to Trinidad and can't pay me back?? I swear... if you don't show up to the shower AND the Bach party, I am cutting you out of the wedding. I only have 3 BMs in FL... it's not that hard to SHOW UP and support us 4 times in a year.

WTF BRAIN - START WORKING AGAIN! I just keep staring at the screen when I'm supposed to be working... it's not happening and it's making me worry.

WTF LEG - You know I am going to hurt you, so you decide to hurt me back to retaliate? Well you know what? BRING IT ON! Countdown is on 1 week til my surgery and hopefully I will be back on the road to being painfree. TAKE THAT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF....

Scale you better go down tomorrow morning at weigh in.

Food cravings go away I hate you.

RIP Gary Coleman, so sad a young life has been taken.

I hate having no money!! Can I win the lotto for once!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf heart burn. go away! why did u come back 24 hours before i get to eat copious amounts of homemade indian food!?

wtf morons. why do you have to be so ... moronic.

wtf jen. why do i love u so much. 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF @ this new job of mine?! I have paper cuts all over my hands and I'm supposed to do my engagement shoot next month!! These things better heal before then! and I better not get anymore!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards