Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hooray, first gift bought from registry!

checked this morning and saw that someone bought us a gift from our target registry!  I'm excited :)  And trying to decide if I am going to continually check it!
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hooray, first gift bought from registry!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!  I checked my alot, but stopped about 1 1/2 weeks before the bridal shower...now I'm back to checking just so I can make sure there is enough stuff at different price points and so I can remove stuff at one store if we get something similar from another store.  FH has forbid me from telling what has been bought, so he will be suprised at least.  Plus some summery stuff is no long available so I have had to remove some stuff and add the new seasonal stuff we like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that you're registry stalking and debating when you're going to quit! Yay for the first gift -- that must be exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When do you suggest creating a registry?
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Laugh - I have to stop looking!  Course we've already gotten something in the mail and guess we are getting another one soon!

We were kind of late in doing our registries I think.  I think you should probably have it done before any wedding showers and before invites go out....

BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards