• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Photo Album

I have discs with all of my professional wedding pictures (almost 2,000 pictures!!!!), and now I need to make our wedding album as well as albums for our parents.  I've tried to research websites where you can do this, but there are so many, I'm a little overwhelmed.  I really want a good quality album, and I'm willing to pay for it, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which website will get me the most bang for my buck.  So I'm wondering, if you're making your own album, what website are you using, and how did you choose?  Thanks!

Re: Photo Album

• So I was looking at some of my friends' wedding albums that they had done themselves and they were alright, but some of my girls had said people had rolled their eyes at their albums! It seems a lot of the do-it yourself ones don't print as well as professional ones at all. I've been talking to my guy about going to a professional, even found one who does AMAZING work, I think he's with me on this! Did anyone consider using a professional? I'm worried if I do my own album it won't look good in 20 or 30 years. I’m a very creative person, but I feel there is a limit to what someone who isn't a professional can really do, especially about print quality. I feel like our album is so important because it is the only way to allow friends and family who couldn't come to experience our special day and I want it to still look amazing in a few decades.
    Here’s the link
    www.ArtisticAlbums.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards