South Carolina

Decently priced photographers in or around Pawleys Island/Myrtle Beach area

Hello Everyone! 
My Fiance and I are in  Pittsburgh, Pa planning a destination wedding in Pawleys Island SC next June. Right now we have almost all of our vendors, the main one im lacking right now is a photographer....  This is actually the hardest one i have had to look for.  We are having a small wedding on the beach then our venue is at Litchfield by the Sea  The wedding is on a wednesday evening and we will have no more than  100 people there. I have contacted so many photogs and have gotten very little responses and the ones i have gotten in touch with are way out of my price range(we are hoping to keep the photographer budget around $1,800)We do not need anything artsy and are not demanding of much. are there any budget friendly photogs that anyone can recommend?
Thanks for any help!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Decently priced photographers in or around Pawleys Island/Myrtle Beach area

• Hi there i'm using a photographer out of Charleston that has worked with me on my budget and love her work.  My wedding is in Charleston, but i'm pretty sure she travels.  My photographer is Chi Photography of Charleston    www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com Good luck and Pawleys Island is a beautiful location!!!!

• Hi I live in pi and I am using someone I have used before and is wonderful. Her name is Meghan Whitney . She has a website and is very reasonable . I highly recommend her! I am also getting married at lit by the sea next October . Good luck!! What other local businesses are u using?
  • Hi Bride to be!  Look no further, I am a photographer in the Myrtle Beach area and have extremely reasonable rates in comparison to my competition.  I am open for the summer right now, so I suggest putting your date in now.  Please contact me if interested we can always accommodate a package to meet your specific budget and needs. 

www.UntilTheEndOfTime.yolasite.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards