South Asian Weddings

I'm back

I'm not sure where my girls are on this board but I'm back from a super long hiatus. I went away to London, went on a trip to Edinburgh (BF took me away, the location was a surprise until I landed), and went back to London for his sister's wedding. I'm thinking we'll be getting engaged very soon :)

How are you? Are my faves still on the boards? Nicky? HisBelovedOne? Bhanu?

Re: I'm back

• edited December 2011
    Still here:) Not lurking as much. Been busy - moved in with FI's family, then we moved out into our own place a month and a half later, got Kidlet started in school, been trying to get the place ready for our new baby coming in April. So life's been happening:)

Glad you had fun! And I do hope you are engaged very soon; I know how frustrating the wait can be when you know it's coming! FI had my engagement ring in his dresser for months before he proposed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back! That's great to hear that your trip went so well and that you were able to go to his sister's wedding.

Hope to hear about your engagement reallllllllllll soon! When do you see him again? Maybe it'll be then?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Sonali :)

I'm here ...I just changed my user name lol!

I can't wait till you get engaged....I can't wait to 'help' (in quotes b/c we'll be helping you over the SA boards) you plan hehehe
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Sonali :)  We are thinking about planning part of our long trip in December in England... I'm super stoked!

Also, I can't wait til you are engaged too! You have a wealth of wisdom, laughs, and plenty of help at your finger tips! All you have to do is ask!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Sonali!!!  I would love to go Scottland!!  Love to see pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards