Pennsylvania

isnt there anywhere to have an outdoor wedding

I've been looking for months and can't find one single place to have a tented wedding with a pig roast. I don't want to have it at a typical facility since I'm on a tight budget and would like to use my own caterer. If anyone could help it would be appreciated looking in NJ, Lehigh valley or nepa area

Re: isnt there anywhere to have an outdoor wedding

• Have you looked into Friedman farms? That's the only outdoorsy place I can think of that has what you're looking for.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm having the same issue, I cannot find a nice open-air type place to rent at ALL in the poconos :(
  • Evergreen Lake, in Bath, Pa... my friend is having a wedding there in June...
  • Friedman farms is nice but I want my own catering and don't want to.spend tons of money when I can use it for something else in the future. There are aloe of nice Parks but most will only allow the ceremony and some still want to charge tons of money for rental. One place I just found is the American club in coplay pa they allow you to do basically anything outside gazebo and there building has big doors that can be opened which will still allow the fresh air and give you the tent feeling I haven't been to the location yet but it looks like there may be enough room to do a tent just not sure I just can't believe how the options are so limited unless you have a nice big yard or no someone who does
  • I was going to say an American Legion or a VFW with a large plot of land. Most will rent to non-members and allow outside catering.

Do you have a caterer in mind? They might be able to provide you with a list of places they've worked at. It would help you to narrow down where you could have it, and would at least be a good starting point to compare prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards