January 2012 Weddings

planning timeline

what is everyone working on right now?? I feel like we are at the point where we really need to tie up any loose ends and start doing other things. 

I'm starting to look into hotels to block rooms at, rehearsal dinner places, invitations...

just feel like I'm forgetting things, so let me know what you are doing! :)
TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: planning timeline

• I have booked venue, photographer, and band. This week I'm booking the videographer. I have also purchased my gown and the bridesmaids have purchases their dresses.

I have yet to book my florist and I also still have figure out the details with my Catholic ceremony. Our pre-cana class needs to be booked but that requires more money, ugh!

We are pretty sure where we want our rehersal dinner at. We just need to talk to the owner (whom I know because my sister has worked there for years). Oh and I have my invitations picked out; I just need to order them. My save-the-dates are already here, I am just waiting to mail them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sounds like you are right on track to me.... I've done more then I probably need to by now because of school i've been trying to get a lot of things out of the way so it doesn't all pile up towards the end. Use the TODO list on the knot. That's how i tell if i'm totally off or on time with things... :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello ladies I'm new here but I've purchased my dress booked the venue photographer videographer officiant n I'm having my first bm meeting this Saturday where I'll have help addressing my save a dates
  • you guys are making me feel like a slacker! I have only set my venue and photographer. This month we are putting the deposit down on the caterer. I have my cake place picked, just no deposit...and i have to start dress shopping.

We do have proof of concept on the decorations, though...so that should count for something...when we get the e-pics done in a couple weeks we can get started on the STDs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree Sosie! They're on it... So far I've, booked the reception hall, the officiants (my pastor and father), picked out my gown and bridesmaids attire (haven't been purchased yet), selected my decorator, and.......that's about it!  I'm trying to book the photographer/videographer, but I need to find someone that will work with me on my budget.  Once I handle that, we can have the E-pics and STDs done!...I'm also looking to book a florist really soon.
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Visit Winter.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards