Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Rehearsal dinner in Holland

Any recommendations for restaurants in Holland for my rehearsal dinner?  Probably around 40 people and I would like a private room if possible.  Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Holland

• Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We held our RD at the Alpen Rose on 8th St. in downtown Holland - actually we had our reception there too. :) They did a great job!! If you call over there, ask for Jerry. He's your guy. :)
  • Options
    sarahlm619sarahlm619 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boatwerks Waterfront?  FI and I went their for our bdays last year -- georgous view.  Actually, a rehearsal dinner was taking place while we were there.  I didn't see if it was a private room or not though (we weren't engaged at the time so I wasn't even thinking about it)

They bridal party all looked like they were having lots of fun though!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boatwerks in Holland!  I used to work there and it is absolutely gorgeous!  Jessy does a great job on banquets and the staff are very nice and easy going.  They will make sure your night goes just as planned.  They have an on site professional chef, and sous chef so your menu options will be boutiful too!  If you will be ther ein the summer you should ask for the North Deck and Lawn...LOVELY!

Alpen rose is nice, but I think it's more expensive and doesn't have near the view that boatwerks does! 
  • Options
    kristadejongekristadejonge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am looking for a location for my rehearsal dinner in the Holland area... Unfortunetly I just figured out my wedding falls on the last saturday of Tulip time and alot of resturants are booked... namely Boatwerks. But we are looking into At the diner. Its actually in Zeeland so not too far from holland. They have a seperate room in the back for such occasions. Their food is AMAZING! They catered my brothers reception.
  • Options
    I'm looking for a location for our rehearsal dinner in Holland (or Saugatuck) as well. We are looking for a budget-friendly but still nice place. Both Boatwerks and the Alpen Rose are out of our budget range. We don't necesarrily need a private room. Our wedding is in the middle of July. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards