North Carolina

30 Day Shred

Just did my first workout ever with Jillian. . . oh my Gawd my legs hate me sooo much right now. I then had to walk downstairs and almost fell. This is going to be a funnnn couple of days lol.

Has anyone else here done this video??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 30 Day Shred

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've done it a few times and it definately killed me!! it is crazy intense!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes yes it is. . .but with that said, I felt accomplished after it. I like the the workout is made up of regular exercises and not crazy stuff that makes me feel stupid :)

I still hurt though. Im vegging on the couch. . being oh so productive :)
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    update : FI is now doing the video. . this is going to be awesome as he was like "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" after I finished the first work out. buwhaha
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI did it with me once. I hate going to the gym so I opted to do the video while he went to the gym. When he came home he was amazed by how tired I was. Then he did it, and then he knew I wasn't playing!!

~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • edited December 2011
    I have this Jillian's 30 day shred at the house waiting on me to get home from work this evening. I'm a little scared by it...
  • edited December 2011

It really gives you a GOOD workout in only like, 25 minutes. When I do the Shred, I swear I feel more sore and more accomplished than putting in an hour at the gym. It gets results real quick if you do it regularly (I never did it every day, no way I could have... every couple of days).

• edited December 2011
    Really? I'm thinking about buying a workout video, or a few.  I'm bored with what I do at home.  Are yall talking about level 1?  It's only 8.99 on amazon.com, that's not that bad. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards