Chit Chat

12 things you will regret not doing at your wedding

2»

Re: 12 things you will regret not doing at your wedding

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_12-things-you-will-regret-not-doing-at-your-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a2fd4ed-7091-4745-becd-c4099295c14ePost:24096481-d6ff-4aec-9d2d-8e1066433907">Re: 12 things you will regret not doing at your wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]So apparently everyone on this thread is around where I'm from - I grew up in Cherry Hill and went to West (although we had a different, creepy principal then - my brother had the current principal and loved him) - and my husband grew up in Kennett Square. Now we live in Central PA - quite a change for me!
    Posted by krizzo17[/QUOTE]

That's crazy...so many here connected to Kennett and it's not very big at all!  Where in central PA do you live?  My brother lives in State College and it's really a beautiful drive from here to there.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_12-things-you-will-regret-not-doing-at-your-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a2fd4ed-7091-4745-becd-c4099295c14ePost:aa83c6ce-6893-408a-89c8-a278516a3621">Re: 12 things you will regret not doing at your wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I whole heartedly agree with #11.  I would have LOOOOOOVED ten minutes alone with my new husband after the ceremony but before the reception started.  There was always someone there - photograher, wedding party, parents, hotel workers, etc.  We couldn't just jump up and down together or really take it all in until seven hours after the ceremony.  I do try to gently suggest a true private moment over first looks to people who ask, but no one seems to take it.  I always wondered if I was weird!
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

We will do this since we are not doing a first look. 
  • I'm glad no one missed out on the videographer! I didn't think it would be a big deal not having one, I just occasionally have  thoughts I will miss not having it done.

I have never been to a wedding where a bride has switched into a "reception" dress. I love my dress so much...I can't imagine only getting to wear it for the ceremony!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards