Ohio-Columbus
Options

This is a flop. Ignore this.

Okay, unfortunately, this poll didn't give you the four options. So, this one is a flop. :)
Man, I am on a roll!

Re: This is a flop. Ignore this.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i voted the 7th but i can either do both or neither. not sure yet :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work the 14th, but i am off the 7th!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday works better for me anyways. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

What and where are you guys thinking this time around? Oh yeah, and what time?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_knottie-night-out-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:6823be24-7b0a-41c9-953b-bde1630840afPost:bb7bce3c-34c1-4473-9907-284e6cfc5ddc">Re: Knottie Night Out: Which Friday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Friday works better for me anyways. Hopefully I will be able to make it. What and where are you guys thinking this time around? Oh yeah, and what time?
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We will get to that. Probably 6. idk about place yet.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow. This poll only did two?????
    UGH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_knottie-night-out-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:6823be24-7b0a-41c9-953b-bde1630840afPost:2722be39-2ab5-4adf-ac68-e4e4982637a1">Re: Knottie Night Out: Which Friday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Night Out: Which Friday? : We will get to that. Probably 6. idk about place yet.
    Posted by GApeachOH[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thanks. I just hadn't been on much the past few days and thought maybe I missed something.

And the other part is that I am a planner and like to know all the details ahead of time. (I am and have been working on this one)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards