Massachusetts-Boston

Restaurant Shower Locations - Worcester

anyone have a shower in the worcester area at a restaurant that wasnt too expensive? we cant do the sole because another friend recently had a shower there... also, VIA doesnt work because we have to invite 55 people. anyone else have any ideas?? thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Re: Restaurant Shower Locations - Worcester

• MelisMCMelisMC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure about pricing, but here are some places I know of that do functions... Coral Seafood, El Basha (Park Ave location), Grill on the Hill, O'Connor's, Bocado

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My shower was at Maxwell Silvermans. There's also Peppercorns (park ave) and Pepe's (Franklin St).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Chophouse? Flying Rhino?
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly discourage you from going to Maxwell Silvermans. The GM is extremely hard to work with and doesn't have good follow-up. The staff is very rude and unless you have a "connection", you'll be treated like dirt.

Just a heads up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also do Periwinkles, which I believe is in Auburn, but they have a great function room, and their food is delish.

Also, Ashley - I have heard that same info about Maxwell Silverman's multiple times. And it's really too bad that they don't appreciate their customers a little more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards