• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Some of our favorite....part 2

Ladies, I am starting a new thread for our favorite series.  I answered future mrs question of favorite ice cream and now the thread has 2 pages.  I am being super lazy as to go back and look there and the thread is getting old.  So I am continuing the thread here with a new favorite question.

Favorite time of the day:   5:00 PM  I am done with work!!! YAY!!Laughing

Re: Some of our favorite....part 2

• Favorite time of the day: sunset...we try to watch the sun set everyday even if we're on the phone together.

Favorite date:  hiked an hour to have a picnic lunch next to whispering falls. it was very romantic with all the trimmings, blanket, fancy glasses and basket.
  • Favorite time of the day: Friday at 4:30pm…I’m Free!!!!

Favorite date: it’s sad but I’ve never had a real interesting date L

Forgive me if this was already listed. I couldn’t find our original posts….

Favorite Vacation Spot: New York City
  • future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments
    edited February 2010
    Favorite time of the day: Any time that I get to relax at home, with FI and do nothing :)
    Favorite date:  I'm gonna go with sappy again on this one and say the night I met the FI--future date: the day I'm in the big white dress ;)
    Favorite Vacation Spot: I haven't been a whole lot of places but California was pretty cool
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR: Shoes...hehe.

I just love how we've kept this up, lol!
  • Favorite time of the day: crawling into bed at the end of the day, with my FI
    Favorite date:  a surprise picnic in the park - even though it rained!
    Favorite Vacation Spot: anywhere around the Rocky Mountains
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR: right now, wedding dresses

Favourite Olympic sport to watch:  speed skating
    Anniversary
  • Favorite Vacation Spot: oh, so many...I love backpacking anywhere you have to truly rough it.
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR: vacations
    Favourite Olympic sport to watch:  halfpipe-snowboard

Favorite addition to your bath:  besides my FI...mineral sea salts, very relaxing
  • Favorite time of the day:   5:00 PM  I am done with work!!! YAY!!
    Favorite Date: All of them!!!  Sorry couldn't choose one.
    Favorite Vacation Spot: Destin, FL, Fairhope, AL and we love taking road trips so that is way too many states to list. 
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR:  anything wedding related and future house related. I spent most of my day yesterday planning my master bedroom online and shopping through several stores.
    Favourite Olympic sport to watch: Curling (LOL)  Don't ask me why, but of any sports in the olympic, I have seen the most of this one. 
    Favorite addition to your bath:   FI, some candles and soft music. 

New:

Favorite workout machine:  Elliptical
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    500 Comments
    edited February 2010
    Favorite time of the day: after 5pm, I'm a night person
    Favorite Date:after we had been dating a few months he took me out on a date(when we lived in California)to this romantic Italian restaurant and had a wonderful night
    Favorite Vacation Spot:Destin Florida,love the white sand
    favorite "window shop" for on the internet NON WR:right now
      I'm window shopping for a cute dress for my cousins wedding =D
    Favourite Olympic sport to watch: Ice skating:Bubble bath, my Ipod and candles
    Favorite workout machine:Treadmil

New: Favorite thing/s in your makeup bag: nars blush, Shu Uemera eyelash curler
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    500 Comments
    edited February 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_of-favoritepart-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:7f7fc306-915f-4973-b4a5-356059831653Post:0029efc3-09e7-486a-a195-425985891854">Re: Some of our favorite....part 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite time of the day:    5:00 PM  I am done with work!!! YAY!! Favorite Date: All of them!!!  Sorry couldn't choose one. Favorite Vacation Spot: Destin, FL, Fairhope, AL and we love taking road trips so that is way too many states to list.  Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR:   anything wedding related and future house related. I spent most of my day yesterday planning my master bedroom online and shopping through several stores. Favourite Olympic sport to watch: Curling (LOL)  Don't ask me why, but of any sports in the olympic, I have seen the most of this one.  Favorite addition to your bath:    FI, some candles and soft music.  New: Favorite workout machine :  Elliptical
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

~Hinaj
    It's so funny and I just wanted to point it out that we both <strong>shop at Aveda,love to drink coffee,liked vacationing in Destin Florida,wear the same scent from Bath & Body works and I forgot to mention that I have a addiction to purses!! </strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_of-favoritepart-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:7f7fc306-915f-4973-b4a5-356059831653Post:0029efc3-09e7-486a-a195-425985891854">Re: Some of our favorite....part 2</a>:
    [QUOTE] Favourite Olympic sport to watch: Curling (LOL)  Don't ask me why, but of any sports in the olympic, I have seen the most of this one.  [/QUOTE]

Hinaj, this made me laugh.  My friend who I used to live with and my FI are very into curling, so I've logged lots of hours watching it (Olympic and in real life) too.  There aren't too many sports where you can yell "harder" and it is completely normal!
    Anniversary
  • Favorite time of the day: Any time that I get to relax at home, with FI and do nothing :)
    Favorite date:  I'm gonna go with sappy again on this one and say the night I met the FI--future date: the day I'm in the big white dress ;)
    Favorite Vacation Spot: I haven't been a whole lot of places but California was pretty cool
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR: Shoes...hehe.
    Favourite Olympic sport to watch: Anything ice related...or swimming...
    Favorite workout machine: Eh, who works out? LOL...probably the treadmill
    Favorite thing/s in your makeup bag: Foundation fo sho
    New: Favorite animal: Cats
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_of-favoritepart-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:7f7fc306-915f-4973-b4a5-356059831653Post:8eae8c06-047e-4ef7-b1ba-7c2bd8a900b0">Re: Some of our favorite....part 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some of our favorite....part 2 : ~Hinaj It's so funny and I just wanted to point it out that we both shop at Aveda,love to drink coffee,liked vacationing in Destin Florida,wear the same scent from Bath & Body works and I forgot to mention that I have a addiction to purses!!
    Posted by latina40299[/QUOTE]

LOL, That is so funny!!! I was thinking the same thing. 
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    edited February 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_of-favoritepart-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:7f7fc306-915f-4973-b4a5-356059831653Post:c3b49e56-9e85-4ef3-9ed2-468024ddd9e4">Re: Some of our favorite....part 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some of our favorite....part 2 : Hinaj, this made me laugh.  My friend who I used to live with and my FI are very into curling, so I've logged lots of hours watching it (Olympic and in real life) too.  There aren't too many sports where you can yell "harder" and it is completely normal!
    Posted by Mel_23[/QUOTE]

My FI has gotten into curling, because first he wanted to figure out the game and then just got into it and of course I had to watch it.  Seriously, I didn't even know it was a sport, until I saw the Simpson episode. LOL.
  • I'm so far behind!  Ack! haha

Favorite time of the day: Afternoons with my boys
    Favorite date:  Hmm, I don't know a specific DAY but I always enjoy Halloween
    Favorite Vacation Spot: England, Scotland or the beach <3
    Favorite thing to "window shop" for on the internet NON WR: Anything on etsy.com
    Favourite Olympic sport to watch: I don't think I have a favorite but my six year old has been making us turn it on nightly
    Favorite workout machine: Wii Fit Plus =)
    Favorite thing/s in your makeup bag: Undereye cream
    Favorite animal: Giraffe

NEW!!! Favorite Fictional Character Ever (Can be book, tv, movie): Severus Snape
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • Favorite time of the day: after 5pm, I'm a night person
    Favorite Date:after we had been dating a few months he took me out on a date(when we lived in California)to this romantic Italian restaurant and had a wonderful night

Favorite thing/s in your makeup bag: nars blush, Shu Uemera eyelash curler

Favorite animal: umm does dolphin count ?
    Favorite Fictional Character Ever (Can be book, tv, movie):  right now it's Ronnie from the book The Last Song

New: what's your favorite cookie ? snickerdoodle and chocolate chip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards