Flowers

bouquet HELP (daisy)

I need help my colors are red yellow orange and my wedding is on October 23 2010 i cant find a bouquet i like we are doing daisy's pumpkins things of that nature any ideas would be great thanks

Re: bouquet HELP (daisy)

• lisab613lisab613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i just googled "red daisy bouquet" and there are tons of things that come up. check out this one: http://flowersfast.com/best-wishes-rose-and-daisy-bouquet---fedex.html
    substitute the yellow roses for daisies and that sounds like what you're looking for.

Anniversary image<br
  • edited December 2011
    thank you lisab613 i like that alot.
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are red and gold.  We will be having circus roses (yellow w/ red tips).  That might look pretty with some gerberas too. 

I found inspiration by googeling too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My colors are red, orange, purple and yellow. We are using circus roses, hypericum berries, mango calla lilies, alstromeria, solidago, kangaroo paw, and some other things. If you are trying to stick with daisies I would suggest gerber daisies. They come in yellow, red, and orange. You can mix them with a little greenery; it will look great. When I was searching I googled "fall bouquets", "Fall wedding flowers", "rustic fall wedding", etc. You'll get tons of pictures!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]My colors are red, orange, purple and yellow. We are using circus roses, hypericum berries, mango calla lilies, alstromeria, solidago, kangaroo paw, and some other things. If you are trying to stick with daisies I would suggest gerber daisies. They come in yellow, red, and orange. You can mix them with a little greenery; it will look great.
    Posted by suz62984[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is basically what I was going to mention; mix the daisies with other flowers but in the same colors for different effects/textures to your bouquet.  Gerbera are the best daisies for the colors you want, but you could consider regular daisies or aster daisies for filler/greenery, if you don't want to try adding a different species all together.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards