Nevada-Las Vegas

Best Bar & Grill

So in Toronto, FI and I love Jack Astor's... it is bar and grill/pub food....

So LV goers, what is the best one in LV?  Looking at it for Meet and Greet =)

Re: Best Bar & Grill

• What hotel are most of your guests going to be staying at?  There are numerous options but no sense making everyone go further than needed.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• and what kind of feel are you going for? There's Nine fine irishman at NYNY which of course has an irish feel, I always love Monte Carlo Brew Pub myself, service is always good, food is good and reasonably priced.  They brew their own beer as well as have plenty others on tap.

• Do not have a hotel set as of yet, may be off the strip... I am open to anything at this time... travel not a biggie, 1st time in LV so we will be happy to walk around...

Oooh @ Nine Fine Irishman - FI is Irish... :) do they have private dining, any pix?

I am just looking for a great pub feel, good food and if there is entertainment, even better!

Thoughts?
  • Another Irish pub is Ri Ra in the Mandalay mall.  And a few steps away in the same mall is Hussong's Cantina which is one of my favorites; we had our rehearsal dinner there.  Moving further north on the strip is Diablo's Cantina.  Up to the central strip area there's a casual tequila bar at Ballys that has surprisingly good quesadillas.  At the Flamingo there's Carlos & Charlies as well as the attached Margaritaville.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• The Pub at Monte Carlo is awesome! It's one of my randomly favorite places in Vegas.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards