Destination Weddings Discussions

I feel so dumb!

So I was on FB yesterday and messaged one of my friends a question about a diet she had been doing. Today I got a response back and we started emailing and I started asking her questions about her getting married because she recently got engaged... Turns out I messaged the wrong Brandy (as I have about 10 brandy's I am friends with) And was having this whole email convo with the wrong person! And the one I messaged I dont remember who she is... I think I went to high school with her! lol

Wow blonde moment!!!Tongue out
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I feel so dumb!

• Haha, this brightened my day.  Thanks tiff :) I hope you find the right brandy!

• HAHA!  That's hilarious.  Sounds like something I would do. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_feel-dumb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:cf3a54ab-faed-453e-8a14-1b808b57e346Post:a86e9ea4-7e69-47f4-8f99-11dfd22c3a75">Re: I feel so dumb!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, this brightened my day.  Thanks tiff :) I hope you find the right brandy!
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

Haha and the sad part is I looked at the last name before I sent it, I must have just spaced on what the right Brandy's last name was!
  • That is too funny!!!!  I have blonde moments a lot.  It's a part of my every day life.  Thanks for the giggle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would totally do that....haha!
  • Me too!  I have done the same thing...and then I'm too embarrassed to admit my blonde moment too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_feel-dumb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:cf3a54ab-faed-453e-8a14-1b808b57e346Post:7d608e5e-582e-4b3f-9607-20695da949ce">Re: I feel so dumb!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too!  I have done the same thing...<strong>and then I'm too embarrassed to admit my blonde moment too!
    </strong>Posted by fsujen18[/QUOTE]

<div>I wasnt going to say anything to her... but she said congrats on the wedding next week and I told her congrats on getting married and she laughed and said "No not me, I tried that and got divorced" I felt like a jack ass and had to tell her I emailed the wrong one!lol</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards