Chit Chat

Don't be tardy for the wedding:)

I LOVE Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta.  And her new series started tonight.  It's GREAT, but I'm a little jealous I don't have her budget.  Any other Kim or Real Housewives fans?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Don't be tardy for the wedding:)

• I actually like RHODC also, but it wasn't my favorite.  and I never watched RHOMiami (idk why not though)  I was gonna use the acronyms in mine, but couldn't remember if they put an "O" in there... :/  You can watch NJ again, Danielle is gone (she disturbed me too).  And I love OC and BH too:)  BravoTV is seriously one of my guiltiest pleasures.  I feel like a couch potato sometimes, but as a grad student I think I need mindless entertainment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • meg65meg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm into New Jersey, Atlanta, New York and OC. Which is more than I thought I was...I guess I never counted how many I actually watch.

I mostly want to watch Tardy because we get to see Kim without her wig!!

Also, I hope Andy Cohen makes BANK hosting all those reunion shows with those crazy women. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved watching the show too and I totally agree I wish I had her budget but it seems that they are really happy so good luck to them.  I'm excited to see Kim without her wig!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_dont-be-tardy-for-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a9d4d472-250f-468c-8972-53b2e3c21b5aPost:2f7bfa1d-621c-4f93-8572-b08778d132ca">Don't be tardy for the wedding:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta.  And her new series started tonight.  It's GREAT, but I'm a little jealous I don't have her budget.  Any other Kim or Real Housewives fans?
    Posted by jesslynn1012[/QUOTE]
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I really dislike Kim and even the commercials for Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding make me cringe.  I will probably get sucked into it anyway, though.

I love RHOBH and I also watch RHOOC on occasion.  RHONY was my favorite, but it wasn't the same last season without Bethenny.  I absolutely love her and I never miss an episode of Bethenny Ever After.  

Lucy, I'm trying to win over FI as well.  I've got him watching Bethenny Ever After and every so often he'll watch The Vampire Diaries too.  Earlier this week, he actually admitted to me that he LIKES Bethenny Ever After.  I was shocked.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • IM SO EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW! i love kim,and i've basically seen every episode of the real housewives of atl. kroy is so handsome and kim is beautiful and i  feel the wedding is going to be out of this world
  • Andy makes alot b/c he's a producer on most every Bravo show then he hosts his own show and all the reunions...love Andy he's great

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_dont-be-tardy-for-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a9d4d472-250f-468c-8972-53b2e3c21b5aPost:42520d72-c32f-4087-9e5b-70c8325c8cf9">Re: Don't be tardy for the wedding:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm into New Jersey, Atlanta, New York and OC. Which is more than I thought I was...I guess I never counted how many I actually watch. I mostly want to watch Tardy because we get to see Kim without her wig!! Also, I hope Andy Cohen makes BANK hosting all those reunion shows with those crazy women. 
    Posted by meg65[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards