July 2011 Weddings

Football!

Well, I think we're winning at the moment, but not by much.  I decided to leave my crazy dh at home and go to the gym.  lol.  I watched the second quarter with about 5 other people.  Great time to go to the gym.  It was EMPTY!  These exclamation marks are for Sara if she's reading this.  :)  Now I'm back home but the tv is recording and paused so that dh could take the dog for a walk.  Think I'll take a shower.  What are you ladies up to?

Re: Football!

• Sitting here nauseas because DH is anxious about this game.  He already punched the table once.  I'll be bummed if they lose but I'll probably spend the rest of the night in the bedroom watching tv because he will be so pissy.  Good times!

I'm also trying to figure out how I'm going to cook my scallops tonight. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just finished making cake balls. I have never made them before. I hope they are ok. We had H's niece over today. We went to redbox to rent a movie. She picked Scream 4. It was quite comical but I still was scared! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though. The oven is on now, I made lasagna for dinner. We are just hanging watching the game.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They're losing!! AHHHHHH!   Thankfully H is a Packers fan and they're out so he's no longer vested in any remaining games. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_football-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:27e6cd17-692e-4786-b976-8aa7d202f3c9Post:1b1b545f-63a3-454f-92be-c02e15e10949">Football!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I think we're winning at the moment, but not by much.  I decided to leave my crazy dh at home and go to the gym.  lol.  I watched the second quarter with about 5 other people.  Great time to go to the gym.  It was EMPTY!  <strong>These exclamation marks are for Sara if she's reading this.  :)</strong>  Now I'm back home but the tv is recording and paused so that dh could take the dog for a walk.  Think I'll take a shower.  What are you ladies up to?
    Posted by [email protected][/QUOTE]

yes i am!

i was at the gym earlier and i was watching the history of these coaches and their "dynasties" so to speak. pretty interesting stuff, for sports

i've really got to go to the grocery store...i've run out of tissues!
  • This is a nail biter!
  • This is awful.
  • Brady got sick of everyone d*cking around so took care of it himself.
  • It's going to be ok!  I hope...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_football-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:27e6cd17-692e-4786-b976-8aa7d202f3c9Post:3aa9b343-8ef6-4ef4-89b9-91662f6caab9">Re: Football!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's going to be ok!  I hope...
    Posted by xctennis[/QUOTE]

I was in the middle of typing "not if our D keeps playing this way" and then we intercepted the ball.

Now...Mr. Brady...Please do your thing again!
  • This is definitely a good game! A total nail biter.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I f'n spoke too soon.  I really hope the old lady down stairs isn't calling the police on DH.  His screaming is starting to get to be a little much.  I really don't enjoy it.
  • Ohhhh its going to go to over time... 
  • Oh god I hope not.  I can't more than another minute of this torture.
  • Hahaha the kicker blew it!
  • We have a joke around here about Tebow and Football Jesus and how Football Jesus would make crazy things happen in some of the Broncos come-from-behind wins.

Just as the ball was being snapped, I said "Football Jesus, please create a breeze now"...and he missed.  

DH loves me extra right now!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_football-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:27e6cd17-692e-4786-b976-8aa7d202f3c9Post:d8e3ce33-a634-41be-80d3-e43c88d01c22">Re: Football!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have a joke around here about Tebow and Football Jesus and how Football Jesus would make crazy things happen in some of the Broncos come-from-behind wins. Just as the ball was being snapped, I said "Football Jesus, please create a breeze now"...and he missed.   DH loves me extra right now!
    Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LMFAO!  woohoo!

</div>
  • Lets go Niners! 

I know some Pats fans want to see the Giants again, but we have no interest in playing them again.
  • dh wants the Giants for payback.  Guess we'll be watching the next game too.
  • WOW! What a game! I am probably the equivalent of your husbands as far as being a PATS fan and yelling and screaming at the TV. I was pacing for the last 3 hours and now I am exhausted emotionally. Thank Goodness he missed that kick and there was no OT....I couldn't take it! Luckily for my DH he didn't have to suffer through this with me and is at a safe distance in Texas! Tongue Out
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow, ended up making it work Pats! This gmae is not so exciting so far, but I"m sure it will be soon.
  • Yeah, I'm more invested in this game tonight, but honestly (Giants jersey on my body, please don't burst into flames!) I'll be happy with whoever wins. I'm an old-school 90's Niners fan, so I'll be cool no matter what. But, watching it, I still find myself all tensed up and shouting for the Giants : D

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards