Nevada-Las Vegas

Vista Suite music question

Hey girls,
What is the meda situation in the suite? I know most girls used ipods to play music. Does the suite have a media player for playing CD's Our DJ for our AHR said he would burn us a copy of all the fun upbeat songs we chose for home so I wanted to make sure we'd have some place to play it?

Re: Vista Suite music question

• edited December 2011
    I don't believe there is a cd player.

We plugged our iPod in and there is like a universal remote that plays the tv, iPod, opens the blinds etc.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't remember seeing a CD player either....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    I don't believe there is a CD player either.  They didn't mention it when I asked about music options.  Could one of you whose had a reception in a Vista Suite tell me more about the iPod dock though?  Is it just a clock radio type or does it hook up to a larger speaker system?  I'm trying to decide if we need to bring our dock with us to get a good sound?

Thanks for the help!
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's iPod only.  We tried to hook up our laptop to the speaker system (the iPod feeds through a couple of large speakers in the room), but it didn't work.  We ended up running to Fry's the morning of the wedding to pick up a couple of speakers to hook up to the laptop.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards