Pennsylvania

Tron

We've spent the last 3 weeks trying to reach them to set up an appointment and they are really hard to get a hold of and take forever to get back to us.  We're so put off by their lack of communciation that we really don't want to even work with them now but they seem to be the only place around here. 

Has anyone used Tron Enterprises before?  Or, does anyone know of another linen rental in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area??  Please help!!!

Re: Tron

• jlschusterjlschuster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just visited Tron on Friday. I did an internet inquiry first and it took about a week for them to call back, which I was unable to answer because I was working. However, I called back and played phone tag just a few times (it's tough when everyone has the same work schedule) but I was finally able to make an appointment. Honestly, the guy I talked with was very knowledgable and eager to please, plus he knew exactly what my venue (the Waterfront) had to offer and how I should work with it. Plus, they had ALOT of pictures to look at if you don't know what you want. He also was able to give me a quote then and there which was definately nice. In my opinion, keep trying eventually you will get through and from what I have been told, there are no other linen places in the area, but then again I am not from around there. Hope that helps! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Scranton Rent-All in Throop during my wedding planning process. They were very nice to work with. http://www.scrantonrentall.com/
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • taralou21taralou21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Details by Maggie- her stuff is beautiful

http://www.detailsbymaggie.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!  We met with them and they are GREAT - totally worth the wait.  I absolutley recommend them to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards