Not Engaged Yet

Unpopular Opinions

1234568»

Re: Unpopular Opinions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unpopular-opinions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c8d7c2bf-f095-45fa-8e06-7a3e8399c5e0Post:6afc12ae-6a78-4bde-980d-38f01f32a445">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular Opinions : I would die without it. I call it pearl tea, though I've heard both (and boba, too). There is an awesome tea place by my house.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

Can you please tell me what those things in the bottoms are??????????
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unpopular-opinions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c8d7c2bf-f095-45fa-8e06-7a3e8399c5e0Post:9f3b028f-0e08-4984-a4be-b682bc33727c">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular Opinions : Can you please tell me what those things in the bottoms are??????????
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Tapioca. Cooked a certain way to make 'em chewy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unpopular-opinions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c8d7c2bf-f095-45fa-8e06-7a3e8399c5e0Post:7e6bbd92-fdf3-4649-907d-3d70aed72290">Re:Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Unpopular Opinions:Sneeze holders unite! nbsp; My wireless network is pretty cool I think. nbsp;But you kind of have to be a literary nerd to appreciate it.nbsp;nbsp; Even my husband doesnrsquo;t like it that much. nbsp; However, my neighbors have one called "Voldemort," which I think is pretty neat. nbsp;I randomly try to hack their network because I love the name.nbsp; I have tried hewhomustnotbenamed and theboywholived as passwords, so far no luck. nbsp;I am really hoping to stumble upon it one day. nbsp;But I am thinking it might be a more obscure reference. nbsp;Maybe I should try tomriddle next.nbsp; Posted by ravenray Our wifi password is Cave Inimicum. H came up with it all by himself. I was so proud. You should try that next. ETA: omfg I effing hate TK mobile.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    Good job Nick!  Your love of Harry Potter is rubbing off Elle!  I'm doing it.  :)  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unpopular-opinions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c8d7c2bf-f095-45fa-8e06-7a3e8399c5e0Post:c9091059-95ff-40fb-bf34-2d498b0f95fb">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE] Another upopular opinion, since my hipster one got blown to hell: Women that say 'Oh women can do anything men can do!' There are simply just some things that men are better at, just like there are some things that women are better at. Sure, you can train and train and train to get better at something that doesn't come naturally, but anyone can do that. Either do it or don't. It has nothing to do with gender. I'm all for womens rights, but I'm pretty sure at this point we can do anything we want. />.>
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;line-height:115%;">I totally agree.  I get all riled up when people are like "men and women are exactly the same."  Where is grumpy cat when I need him?  No. </span></p>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I've never been a fan of Starbucks.  I've always thought their drinks taste sort of off to me.  Now the bias is a little worse because I work for a rival coffee company.  I like to try drinks from all the little coffee shops I come across, but I've yet to find one that makes a satisfactory drink for me.  Then again, since I've been working for said company, I've gotten spoiled in being able to experiment with my drinks and then be able to remake them if I don't like them.

On the uncut peen...I've never experienced one.  All my men have been circumcised. I've seen pictures, and to be honest, they sort of really turn me off.  I have friends who rave about them though.

Unpopular opinion: Living by/on the beach sucks.  Everyone l've met thinks living on the beach is amazing (since the houses usually are owned by people who have more money so living on the beach=better social status). There's a reason why living on the beach costs money (besides costing more for the sake of the are).  Everything corrodes.  Our windows have to be forced open because the frames are corroded. Our fridge and toaster are corroding. Door handles and locks have become difficult to use. The garage door opener won't work and the company won't replace it because it was being replaced so damn often.  Our cars are rusting.  Termites are a common beach house problem.  Sand gets EVERYWHERE!  And I'm sorry, I dislike sea lions (another unpopular opinion, but being a fisherman's daughter, that's a whole other ball game) and the last thing I want to hear is them making noise as I'm trying to sleep.  Have I mentioned that things corrode super fast?  I guess people with more money live on the beach because they can afford to replace things all the time. 

Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant about how I think living on the beach sucks.
  • In Response to Re:Unpopular Opinions:[QUOTE]Our wireless network is named "FREE INTERNET" because my H is a jerk. ha Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

This is absolute brilliance! Also, I'm with Leia, I don't like coffee. I love the smell but can't stand the taste.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I like Starbucks, but only because they have a matcha green tea latte that makes me happy. I don't like coffee at all.

And boba is the BEST THING EVER. My favorite flavor is taro!

• this is my first official post.

I don't like straight coffee, tea, or ... wine.  Please don't kill me. 

Tea tastes like dirty leaves.  

Whenever my boyfriend buys sweet tea and it's the only thing in the house, I have to squirt a bunch (like a lot) of lime juice in it... or I'm stuck with gross "filtered" water that still tastes like chlorine.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unpopular-opinions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c8d7c2bf-f095-45fa-8e06-7a3e8399c5e0Post:af6f5651-78e5-431d-b222-75dc300a14c7">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]this is my first official post. I don't like straight coffee, tea, or ... wine.  Please don't kill me.  Tea tastes like dirty leaves.   Whenever my boyfriend buys sweet tea and it's the only thing in the house, I have to squirt a bunch (like a lot) of lime juice in it... or I'm stuck with gross "filtered" water that still tastes like chlorine.
    Posted by cutesloths[/QUOTE]

<div>Your face tastes like dirty leaves.</div>
    I french with my man
  • sounds about right.  must be why he kisses me D:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards