Interracial Weddings

Knot ate my post, so here it is..again!

What do you and your FI/DH like to do together?

We love watching/going to NBA basketball games.  We actually plan vacations around the schedule!  Travel is another biggie for us; taking a honeymoon cruise to Bermuda and finally going to Montreal (FI promised we would after my badgering) late this summer/early fall.

Re: Knot ate my post, so here it is..again!

• Oh we love to travel! We got all over the place but this year (or next year) I'm really hoping to do New Orleans! The Jazz Festival is supposed to be divine!
    Vacation White Knot
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_knot-ate-my-post-so-here-it-isagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:bb9f76c0-c90f-46de-9470-b89258f7ff46Post:746ec90d-0dd6-4245-9cab-5ab950632a4d">Re: Knot ate my post, so here it is..again!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh we love to travel! We got all over the place but this year (or next year) I'm really hoping to do New Orleans! The Jazz Festival is supposed to be divine!
    Posted by melntaitt[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure others have told you this, but you really should block out your personal info in your invitation sig pic. All I had to do was right click to open it in another tab & I can see your full names and the location of your event, (which sounds like a blast!!!) and I'm close enough to crash if I was an internet weirdo. These forums are public & anyone can view them without an account. You never know.<div>
    </div><div>My DH and I love to eat out at different restaurants. It's the one activity we can both agree on. He likes to do sedentary things like go to the movies or watch TV, while I like to go antique shopping or any shopping, really. So going out for a nice dinner is something we can both enjoy, even though it doesn't happen very often.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_knot-ate-my-post-so-here-it-isagain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:bb9f76c0-c90f-46de-9470-b89258f7ff46Post:cadc4483-4e8b-4189-875b-de5bdb08db08">Re: Knot ate my post, so here it is..again!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knot ate my post, so here it is..again! : I'm sure others have told you this, but you really should block out your personal info in your invitation sig pic. <strong>All I had to do was right click to open it in another tab & I can see your full names and the location of your event, (which sounds like a blast!!!) and I'm close enough to crash if I was an internet weirdo. These forums are public & anyone can view them without an account. You never know. </strong>My DH and I love to eat out at different restaurants. It's the one activity we can both agree on. He likes to do sedentary things like go to the movies or watch TV, while I like to go antique shopping or any shopping, really. So going out for a nice dinner is something we can both enjoy, even though it doesn't happen very often.
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up; I'm taking this down today. I truly never knew that; I just figured it was so small noone could see it. Time for a new siggy pic anyway...
    Vacation White Knot
  • My FI and I enjoy hanging out at home with our boys (cats) and watching Netflix. We also started gardening this year and met while working at a camp so we love the great outdoors! Another big activity is reading graphic novels and trying out new beers (we're beer snobs.) 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards