New York-Long Island

Off premise caterer for Backyard Reception

Hello all!!
We are having our wedding reception in our backyard and I was wondering if anyone could recommend an off premise caterer with experience in that department. The quality of food is incredibly important...especially since I have an obnoxiously large italian family and a handful of foodie friends.
Any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Off premise caterer for Backyard Reception

• edited December 2011
    Where are you located?  I have a catering credit that i need to sell.  It's for Corinnes concepts in catering inHuntington Station. They were great, I found them through this site.  My Fiance LOVED them.  because of some medical issues we had to postpone the wedding.  The food was great, prices were good and they have everything!
  • FluppyfaceFluppyface member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are located in Farmingdale....I did see Corrine's site online and they were on our list of caterers to call...how much is the credit for? how much are you selling it for? We will def call them and check them out if you were impressed with them. Thanks for the suggestion
    Smile
  • edited December 2011
    We did a tasting with them and I was never so full.  I have a credit for $1600.  It has no expiration date and anybody can use use it.  I'm selling it for $1200
  • GabSkoGabSko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Corinne for her backyard wedding and everything was great. 
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Let me know if you are interested in the credit
  • FluppyfaceFluppyface member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the recommendation....I'm waiting to hear back from them to set up a meeting/tasting. If they are within our budget and are as good as you say I would def be interested in purchasing your credit. I will keep you posted : )

• edited December 2011
    Okay cool, glad I could be of some help.  Good luck with your planning!!
  • huggimomhuggimom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI:

WOULD DEFINTELY TRY FRAN ZASLOW CATERERS IN CARLE PLACE.. I JUST WENT TO MY COUSINS WEDDING IN GLEN COVE AND IT WAS FANTASTIC - FOOD AND SERVICE AND THEY HAD A GREAT DJ

LOTS OF LUCK!
    CHRISTINE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards