Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Welcome Letter/Brochure

I'm Back again :)

I am doing OOT bags and including a Welcome Brochure. (Brochure instead of a letter because Vista Print has a free promo going on)

What did you include in your Welcome letter?

So Far- I have included
-Thank You for Coming
- General Schedule of Events
- Area Attractions
- Area Restaurants

I have an extra page I need to fill up though and wondering what I can add.

TIA! :)

Re: Welcome Letter/Brochure

• edited December 2011
    We did those, and then a back page that had our contact info and some other info (directions from hotel to ceremony/reception site.)

Let me know if you want to see ours?
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to print off Google Maps with the address plugged in and include those. Figured that would be easier. So those are covered
  • edited December 2011
    You could put the story of how you met or a map that shows your fave places or places of significance (where you met, first date, etc)

Or a crossword or sudoku or something, to give them something to pass the time with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a tri fold brochure.  The entire inside was a map (I used powerpoint to hand-draw a map over a google map and then deleted the google map) with key locations identified with addresses.  The front page was our monogram and a welcome message.  The first inside fold was a schedule of events.  The back page had contact info (include a local taxi number).

We saw a lot of guests with them at the wedding, so I know that they came in handy.
  • edited December 2011

Ladies who put their own contact info on there did you have a lot of guests calling you the day of or before with lots of questions?

I am concerned with being too available to guests. Because I know I am going to have a zillion things going on that people calling me asking me how to get to Subway would be annoying.
    -Could this be my first Bridezilla comment? haha

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't put my info on.  I put my mother's on it (with her permission).  I don't think she had too many calls, if any.  Do you have a PA or DOC or a close friend who would be willing to field questions?
  • edited December 2011

I do have PA, and my DOC is going to be at the reception site all day decorating so I don't want to bother her.

I think my Aunt would be more than willing to but she never answers her cell. So I dont know if that is the smartest choice. haha I'll ask around.

• edited December 2011
    We didn't have a brochure, but I had a wedding-themed Mad Libs on the back of our program.  That might be fun for people!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards