South Dakota

Dress Shop Recommendations in Rapid City

My FI and moved to Rapid in July.  We're getting married in Aug 13, but in WI where most of our friends and family are.  My mom, aunt and grandma are coming to RC at the end of February to go dress shopping, so I'm looking for some store recommendations.  I've looked online at David's none really catch my eye and a lot of the reviews I've read online about the customer service there turn me off but of course that is where my mom wants to go.  I would ideally like to spend less than $1200, which is on the higher end.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dress Shop Recommendations in Rapid City

• Hey! I just bought my dress at Audra's a couple weeks ago. I highly recommend them! I think its much better service than you would ever get at Davids (just my personal opinion). But they are very helpful and all super nice! Good Luck!
  • I just bought a dress at Davids Bridal a week ago and I had an awesome consultant. Her customer service was great and even fit us in after lunch for my bridemaids to try on dresses. I had heard some bad reviews also but wanted to see what was out there. Her name was Brooke would definitly recommend her.

In Response to <a href="http://south-dakota.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-dakota-sioux-falls_dress-shop-recommendations-in-rapid-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:117Discussion:f96f501a-d473-4373-aaad-149d07e5d62ePost:598575af-7f31-4839-a6a4-3981ef8804b2">Dress Shop Recommendations in Rapid City</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI and moved to Rapid in July.  We're getting married in Aug 13, but in WI where most of our friends and family are.  My mom, aunt and grandma are coming to RC at the end of February to go dress shopping, so I'm looking for some store recommendations.  I've looked online at David's none really catch my eye and a lot of the reviews I've read online about the customer service there turn me off but of course that is where my mom wants to go.  I would ideally like to spend less than $1200, which is on the higher end.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted by annaramma[/QUOTE]
  • Audra's Bridal is a locally owned and totally fabulous company!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards