Wedding Etiquette Forum

Poll, kind of not really

13»

Re: Poll, kind of not really

• I have Raynaud's Phenomenon and the doctors think it's from trauma to my hands from platform diving.  Randomly I get purple finger tips that are freezing cold, but it'll be something like my thumb and ring finger are purple and cold and all the other fingers are warm.  It's never consistent which fingers it happens to. 

I've also broken my wrists 3 times, my hands 3 times, my nose twice and my tailbone once. 
  • I blush a lot too.  At least it feels like I do.  Nobody has said anything lately, but people used to comment on it all the time.  They probably just feel sorry for me now.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-kind-of-not-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b0b091a-4a16-4884-9c75-09532fe2206cPost:7c994fff-ac57-4bb1-b00c-6dfe8a9be2fe">Re: Poll, kind of not really</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alix is right around the canadian thanksgiving.  I want to say the 10th of october. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

12th :) It's Colombus Day and occasionally Thanksgiving, it's easy!
  • I blush a lot too--and I get migraines too.  Weird, Sun!  I'd never heard that before.  I'd always feel my face get hot when I answered or asked a question in class, even if I knew I was right or it wasn't  embarrassing in the least. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Alix that's my daughter's birthday!  I'll forever remember yours. 
  • I can solve the rubik's cube!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-kind-of-not-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b0b091a-4a16-4884-9c75-09532fe2206cPost:da51d8f9-121d-4067-a354-987b7f004b1d">Re: Poll, kind of not really</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll, kind of not really : 12th :) It's Colombus Day and occasionally Thanksgiving, it's easy!
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

That's my aunt's birthday too.

I would picture that Fishy's birthday is late April/early May. She seems like a Taurus. Only the best zodiac sign ever.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I worked for an abstinence only education center for two years, and now I think abstinence only education is the worst thing ever.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • I agree, Whit.  I'm glad you've seen the light ;)

• Ask me in a few months, I promise I'll remember. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • That Baptist in me was hard to shake out :D
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • I was going to be a bit horrified until I finished reading that post, Whit.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • edited January 2010
    Anna, that's awesome that you're learning french :) Let me know if you need any help or want a crash course in french culture.

I'm having a hard time coming up with something I haven't shared here before, that's probably a red flag.

(after staring into space for 5 minutes I finally came up with one ... wow, that sounds sad)

I have an obsession with organization. I have a spreadsheet that tracks all the clothes we have for X by category and size, and then I have big rubbermaid tubs that contain clothes by age range (6mo - 12mo, 12mo - 24mo, etc).

When you walk into my house there's a rack for your coats, a caddy where mail goes, cubbies for your shoes, and a little bench for backpacks, laptop bags, and purses. If a piece of mail ends up on the table that hold the caddy, instead of in the caddy, I get a little snippy.

I've been on edge since we moved into our house, because there's still so much stuff just everywhere unorganized.
  • I was so close it's disgusting Alix.  I knew you were a day off from my sister who is the 11th.  I just went the wrong way :)

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I have been battling depression since I was 15, and I stupidly went off my medication for a month because FI doesn't think I need it anymore. I do, and went back to the doctor to go back on it.
  • I have Raynaud's and some arthritis issues, too. But that doesn't really explain the purple arm... 

Ok, I'll just link to it rather than post, because it's really freaking hideous... Consider yourself warned:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17550_277602611119_716221119_4030947_613126_n.jpg

• Oh WOW Sun.  That's scary!

• Holy purple arm, Sun!! How strange!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sun, your purple arm is quite scary! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-kind-of-not-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b0b091a-4a16-4884-9c75-09532fe2206cPost:00595c28-1c14-4083-a575-2c96fc243467">Re: Poll, kind of not really</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll, kind of not really : Me too. Brie, my brother did the same thing, but with walking. He would not walk until he was 15 months old. And then my dad came home from work one day and my brother took about 20 steps towards him.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

I did that. Apparently I didn't want my parents to know that I could walk because as I'd walk around, if I saw them looking, I'd promptly sit down. My mom says I was between 7 & 8 months old when she caught me walking. She'd leave the room and suddenly hear me giggling like mad, she'd peak in, see me walking across the room. But if I saw her peaking, I'd plop down.

I can shape my tongue into a 3-leaf clover.

I can tie a cherry stem w/ my tongue.

I can wiggle my ears.

I'm half Puerto Rican and don't speak Spanish. :( Tried to take it, but felt stupid when I realized I can't roll my Rs.

I grew up terrified of the Jefferson Memorial because when I was three, he looked like the guy in my dad's office that would steal my toys when I'd visit my dad at work.
    planning

• Jano,my Mom said my older sister used to do the same thing to her.

I had to wear a special shoe growing up because one leg was shorter then the other. I also got hit by a car at the age of 7, and had to wear a body cast and be in a wheelchair for months. 
    I make up songs to sing to my cat.My FI used to make fun of me till I caught him doing the same thing.

I grew up playing the piano. And used to spend weekends at the symphony with my father. During the summer it was the horse races.

I break out in hives when I'm pissed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ooh, random:  I cannot burp.  I don't know how.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards